View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Pre Season trials 
Handicapper

Post Re: Pre Season trials
Sent my entries in. Did you receive them?

Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:32 pm
Group 1 winner

is anyone still breeding or do most of you have your team done

i have my trials done and my team picked but ha ha cant let go until last second b4 it starts so still trying to find beter horses

working on mile division now and if i can loosen my grip on the flat game will put a handfull of jumpers together

Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Scatters wrote:
How does Track King compare to SO4 guys??
Never herd of it!

Thanks

It's free to play but you get some perks if you pay for Owner's Club. Like Moliet said, you need a lot of patience because it's very slow and a long term game. It's about managing a stable and you get to train your horses in a variety of different training types to improve them. You get to see your horses improve over time (in body stats and racing experiece). You then race them against some very competitive players. SO4's graphics is way better but there are other things that this has that SO4 doesn't.

2 totally different games but both very good in my opinion.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:20 pm
Handicapper

Files send Keith. I have no NHC or 2yos.

Let me know if you received them.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Selling plater

Is it too late to send files for the trials ? Have a few I'd be interested in sending...

Padraig

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:32 am
Group 1 winner

yogidunsh wrote:
Is it too late to send files for the trials ? Have a few I'd be interested in sending...

Padraig

send them races not til weekend

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Yes sorry trials to be run this weekend, at the earliest, due to some late entries an wanting to get as many involved as possible.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:15 am
Handicapper

I propose to set a deadline, so everyone can see if it is too late. Maybe Saturday 3 pm, so everyone has some time on weekend and we have some races on sunday!?
League starts soon so I think everyone can cope when missing the trials. Let's start at weekend, but only my opinion.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 am
Handicapper

Quote:
Scatters wrote:
How does Track King compare to SO4 guys??
Never herd of it!

Thanks

It's free to play but you get some perks if you pay for Owner's Club. Like Moliet said, you need a lot of patience because it's very slow and a long term game. It's about managing a stable and you get to train your horses in a variety of different training types to improve them. You get to see your horses improve over time (in body stats and racing experiece). You then race them against some very competitive players. SO4's graphics is way better but there are other things that this has that SO4 doesn't.

2 totally different games but both very good in my opinion.

You can play TK in many ways. Concentrate on winning your league, there are 6 classes where u can promote or relegate, you can specialize on cup wins, there are so many to win, but it's really hard, you can breed top horses where you have to try to get the right genetics together for certain horses, which can run sprint, short, medium, long and epic distances. Horses have many attributes and have to find the right stat distribution for every distance and there is not only one solution. Light horses can win races but heavy too, when they have the right stats or run the right race. You need to hire a jockey or you build up your own, jockey needs to fit to your horse too and so on...
You see how much parts are in this game and this was only a small part. Just take a look, you can even play it with only 10 minutes a week, or 5 hours a day.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:00 pm
Group 1 winner

i would leave it up to keith to decide hes doing a great job
they are only trials they will just give you an idea where you stand id say most have kept there very best back for the lge i no i have kept most mine back because these trials could be g1 quality the 1s i have sent would not be far off my best

i think the new trainers have a great chance in the 2yo races because there could be alot of last years trainers that will just age last seasons 2yo by a year to 3 which could leave a gap in 2yo races i could ofcourse be completley wrong

some of the best trainers waiting for so5 some of them entering but with samller strings could be wide open this season and a great time to
enter if you have never done so before you could not pick a better time to enter and at the end of the day its all just great fun

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

yogidunsh wrote:

Padraig

Send away mate

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 pm
Group 1 winner

PepsiBoy wrote:
Sent my entries in. Did you receive them?

What is your trainer name please?? That will be on the horse files

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:28 pm
Handicapper

keithbeaky wrote:
Yes sorry trials to be run this weekend, at the earliest, due to some late entries an wanting to get as many involved as possible.

I won't be entering any trials mate. Got two main games going and god knows why but I can't buy a Group win at the moment and have nothing worth entering. This time last week I might of had a squad but they're now in the barns and the offspring a proper kack :evil:

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:29 pm
Group 1 winner

OnTheNose wrote:
keithbeaky wrote:

I won't be entering any trials mate. Got two main games going and god knows why but I can't buy a Group win at the moment and have nothing worth entering. This time last week I might of had a squad but they're now in the barns and the offspring a proper kack :evil:

did you not export last weeks mate into ck

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

OnTheNose wrote:
keithbeaky wrote:

Can you not send the lot that are now in the barn? I wouldn't worry about how good or bad they are, mine were all rubbish last season.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next