View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Back to the NORM.....NOT GOOD ENOUGH 
Group 3 winner

Post Back to the NORM.....NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Decided to enter the league at the final minute, I see its all running smoothly :( as usual.

Yet again Steve has put a massive amount of work into doing the schedule and is getting zero feedback from the powers that be.
Steve has come in for criticism in the past for "throwing his toys out of the pram", well from been involved for 3 seasons now I am no longer going to criticise the guy, hours and hours of work done voluntarily, Whoever is meant to be in charge please show some respect for this fella aswell as all the other league trainers and LET PEOPLE KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!

I am mega busy, run numerous businesses, got a family and have loads of comittments but still can find 2 mins to come on here and check what is going on, If you longer have the time/desire to continue running the league, SPEAK UP. :evil:

Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Back to the NORM.....NOT GOOD ENOUGH
well said mate

last wednesday was the presidents last visit to the forum
it just apears as though he has ridden off into the sunset with out a care for any of us
i have posted a few questions that have been unanswered about rules & other general stuff

i am sure if he told everyone he was going away the rest of the guys could have done somthing

i hate to be critical of anyone especially when it run on a voluntary basis but this just is not good enough :x
if you dont have the time or desire to continue then be honest and say it

and just to add to your point keith ran the pre season trials and put alot of time in too

Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:19 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Cool you jets guys. I agree communication could be better but Rich is keen for the league to start asap and is sorting out things.

Last season it was down to TOM not working properly and no-one could do anything about it apart from Colm, i believe?? And I also remember when Rich did post all he got was grief. I think this season he is waiting on a couple of things similar and although he should have posted where we are+official start date and any rules changes he has emailed a few who have passed on the message. He is ridiculously busy at work.

Can we just hang fire please. And Scotty can you keep your toys in the pram. Though you will be a huge miss

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:35 am
Group 3 winner

keithbeaky wrote:
Cool you jets guys. I agree communication could be better but Rich is keen for the league to start asap and is sorting out things.

Last season it was down to TOM not working properly and no-one could do anything about it apart from Colm, i believe?? And I also remember when Rich did post all he got was grief. I think this season he is waiting on a couple of things similar and although he should have posted where we are+official start date and any rules changes he has emailed a few who have passed on the message. He is ridiculously busy at work.

Can we just hang fire please. And Scotty can you keep your toys in the pram. Though you will be a huge miss

Keith/Matt regards starters orders I have no toys or pram anymore, literally just pop on once a week to see whats going on regards league, have not played the game since before last league season, I never post up info/tips anymore after been abused constantly.
Info on the league should not be passed on through messengers (this always creates divides) , if there is enough time to email a select few then there is time to pop an update topic up on here.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 am
Group 1 winner

There is a reason why things have been quiet recently, and it is because Rich is waiting for communication from someone vital in the running of the league, I believe Rich his giving him until Thursday to get back, otherwise back up plans are going to have to be enforced to ensure the running of the season can continue on schedule.

Chill out guys, the league is still looking to begin from this weekend onwards and I expect Rich to make some form of statement in the next day or two to confirm this.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

The Duke wrote:
There is a reason why things have been quiet recently, and it is because Rich is waiting for communication from someone vital in the running of the league, I believe Rich his giving him until Thursday to get back, otherwise back up plans are going to have to be enforced to ensure the running of the season can continue on schedule.

Chill out guys, the league is still looking to begin from this weekend onwards and I expect Rich to make some form of statement in the next day or two to confirm this.

THIS would have/is enough to keep people happy.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:54 am
Group 1 winner

I agree. There is still some time. I'm sure everything will be ok

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:56 am
Group 1 winner

thats all we needed to hear that everything is going to plan

but to email a select bunch and not post official updates on start & Rules etc is always going to cause issues

i am fairly new with the lge and dont want to rock the boat its just the silence had most of us wondering what was going on

as stated many times i admire the great work you all put into the lge its great

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
but to email a select bunch and not post official updates on start & Rules etc is always going to cause issues

Just to confirm that I was the person that got in touch with Rich over an issue outside of the Starters Orders league and the game, but within his reply he outlined a couple of issues that he is still waiting to get fixed in the short term - I have now offered my hand to help him fix those problems so we can finally get the show on the road for what I'm sure will be an absolutely epic final season of SO4.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

just would be good if we could get the rules sorted b4 the off (if they will be same as last year)

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

The Duke wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:

Just to confirm that I was the person that got in touch with Rich over an issue outside of the Starters Orders league and the game, but within his reply he outlined a couple of issues that he is still waiting to get fixed in the short term - I have now offered my hand to help him fix those problems so we can finally get the show on the road for what I'm sure will be an absolutely epic final season of SO4.

yes great to see so many new members in

Steve's new schedule is a touch of class and everyone will have the chance to get to the winners enclosure

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
just would be good if we could get the rules sorted b4 the off (if they will be same as last year)

There is still four days left, I'm sure everything will fall into place from now on in.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

excellent thanks mate

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

It will be fine so wipe away them tears and get back in your cot.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:40 pm
Group 1 winner

This kind of thread is a total waste of time.

Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:39 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]