View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 SO4 DREAM BREEDING 
Group 1 winner

Post SO4 DREAM BREEDING
Ok folks, as we all know the season for SO4 will be the last as SO5 will be due next few months. I know many many trainers have wanted this for age's but due to league rules this has never happened. BUT now that files can never be used again l dont see any problem at all with doing this. My idea is for a dream league breeding programme. What this involves is any trainer requesting any other trainer's horse to breed with. This can be from anytime and of course can only happen if the trainers still have the file. I have no files for SO4 at all as l deleted all to wait for SO5 so l have no problem doing this for people. It would involve both trainers sending me the horse file, l then add to my game and breed together. I then will send the horse back to both trainers if wanted as a 2yo if flat horse and 3yo in a NH horse. Now l know there may be a lot of requests from certain trainers (Scatter's, Duke, Thunder, Hemz) and this will obviously only happen if 2 things:- 1, The trainer actually has a copy of the horse file and 2. Only if the trainer wants to do this.

Please let me know what you think as l would love to see the offspring of some champion league horses BUT do understand this may not even get off the ground. All you do is drop the horse file you would like and wait to see if the trainer agrees. If we get enough response would love to do a few dream races in a few weeks and for some who will continue playing SO4 have a nice horse to add to there game

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: SO4 DREAM BREEDING
Sounds like a great idea Mike.

Would like to participate count me in.

Maybe the breeding could be posted on a thread.

Thanks

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:44 pm
Group 1 winner

Will not have any horse files after tomorrow, not that anyone would want my horses anyways.

So am out of this sorry guys.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm
Group 1 winner

Doubt I'll be involved either, but would be good to have a stallion list and stuff to look through, would be good for those who wish to continue to play SO4 while majority switch over onto SO5.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:19 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

How can this be done? Would we not need the saved game file with the horses wanted to breed available in the game? Or is it somehow possible to breed with just the horse file??

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 pm
Group 1 winner

Just off the ttf file I think, Doza.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:38 pm
Handicapper

I was gonna put forward something like this, Horse trading amongst trainers. Not just for the league, if anyone needed a specific horses on the quick.

The ttf file is encrypted and I've tried using the decrypter tool on it with out much success. (Please inform me if it can done though)

You could start a new game and bring in the one horse from the transfer pool and then email the sav file over.

We could also post screenshots of the horses we are making available in a thread dedicated to horses trading maybe? Along with some rules obviously.

Just some thoughts.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:20 am
Group 1 winner

Probably won't participate but would be a fabulous idea for the league using SO5!!

Everyone uploading their horse’s ttf file so the breeding can be done online.

Perhaps Mark can create a breeding kit and allow the race secretaries to do the breeding.

So the only horses that would be allowed to race in the league would be from the horses registered for breeding.

A lot of work but I would be happy to get involved.

This way interbreeding would start as well. With buying and selling and no one should know how the horse has trailed in the race kit. And then maybe go to an Auction if the owner wants to.

Since the league goes for about 4 or 5 seasons any way maybe we could allow to breed each mare say a limit of 10 times. Sires could possibly go much longer say 30 to 40 times.

Sorry a crazy thought I know.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:56 am
Handicapper

I dont mind sharing my files since it's the last season for SO4.

The file contains some of my stallions which were from last season's UK team. I think all were G1 winners in the league but I can't remember. Each save file is the 2yo version of the horse just before they turn 3 on Nov 7-8. I do it this way so that you can transfer it to game pool and when you transfer to your game, they are 3yo and are ready to breed or race if you wish.

Files include...

Grizzlebee
Little Hellgate
Mithras
Pliesbe
Tunguska
and a few extras

http://www.mediafire.com/?4m6a6eo66fodgek

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 am
Handicapper

edit - nvm this post

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:52 am
Handicapper

I hope no-one uses your horses to breed a world beater before upload deadline Thunderspark, and then does you by a shorthead in a group 1!!

I would be tempted myself as I have no flat horses but I am a man of integrity :lol:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 am
Group 1 winner

i have no files now

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

pst193 wrote:
I hope no-one uses your horses to breed a world beater before upload deadline Thunderspark, and then does you by a shorthead in a group 1!!

I would be tempted myself as I have no flat horses but I am a man of integrity :lol:

Just to make it crystal clear, mark has software in place that would identify this and any players trying it would be removed from the league totally!!

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:37 pm
Group 1 winner

Ok l have Thunders horses saved in a game so if anyone wants to breed from them just let me know and l will start it for you.

Stallions so far:- (List will be updated as l get more)

GRIZZLEBEE
HELLGATE
TUNGUSKA
MITHRAS
SIGNUS
PLIESBE
CLOUD KING
BRIA
REFRACT

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:48 pm
Group 1 winner

sounds good for so4

so5)you should be rewarded for the time you put in to building a lge team like in so4,3,2,1

example
if person A has put no time into building a team he then could spend cash to brreed with a lge champion stallion say owned by Scatters
and would end up with a decent horse with very little effort that could be a champion.

Person B spends thousands of hours trying to find a champion for lge
so to be more competitive & ends up his horse is trounced by person a's horse because person A has spent money

if that was the case people with most money would be the lge champions without putting much effort in

i dont like the idea of cash for Beter horses you see that with alot of online games and person with biggest wallet is the champion
but agree that a owner/breeder/trainer championship system could be bought into your idea

its a great idea and no harm doing it now with so4 but we need to get everyones opinion b4 using it in so5

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:00 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next