View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 UKRA - Week 8 - Previews 
Group 1 winner

Post UKRA - Week 8 - Previews
Any thoughts yet guys?

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:25 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: UKRA - Week 8 - Previews
I do fancy my lot this week. The ground down in Aussie land is firm which will really suit. Night Terror needs 1m3f and I wasn't sure whether to go with the 1m2f race or the 1m4f option, settled with the former as there are a lot of strong finishers in the 12f race. Should have a decent chance.

Advancing is in the older age group 1m2f race and will love the ground. Always seems to find one too good.

Bale is better at Epsom but it will be interesting to see what he's like over a strong 1m4f.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: UKRA - Week 8 - Previews
I really hope Trick Hats keeps her form in the Judemental Plate, G1 1m6 race at York. She should win and has always been top class at home. Hope there is some pace on.

Girls is sure to run her race in the Sprint Cup but hard to see past Jitze again

Of the rest Can You Feel It runs over 2m2 and although I think he is top class he might get outpaced here, though Ascot should help his stamina play some part. Hazard should run a race in the Chesham too

I've sent a decent team down under though the ground will be against Rhino in the Derby but he might as well run as too high for handicaps. The one I really want to win is The Dark Is Upon Us in the Guineas,1m2, but he needs luck in running and to run to his maximum. Fingers crossed in the other G1's but I think im playing for places at best.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]