View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 So what do u do in this league 
Selling plater

Post So what do u do in this league
I'm new so have no clue what I have to do, I'm assuming I need to train a few horses and make them into possible champions and upload?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:05 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: So what do u do in this league
Hi Rab,

I have only recently started to play SO5 on a serious basis (was previously just toying around to get used to it) so I haven't had a chance to breed any amazing horses as of yet, although I do have a great horse to get my breeding started :)

My aim is to breed the best horse I have to gain as many Colts/Fillies as I can. I will then continue breeding through those in the hope that the family tree strengthens while removing the weakened traits. This however will take many many seasons to achieve, and would assume this is a pre-requesite for all trainers if they wish to have horses of the standard that may compete adequately in the online league.

The trainers in the online league most likely have horses that were breed over the course of 20-50+ seasons, so that would give you an idea of the strengths of some of the horses you could be up against.

I was advised that the new Season starts in September, which is when new entries are acceptable, therefore like me you will have around 4 months of preparation :)

Best of luck and enjoy the game !

P.S. this link will help with exporting etc.. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4866

Thu May 10, 2012 3:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]