View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 NHC - Week 12 Races 
Group 1 winner

Post NHC - Week 12 Races
http://www.sendspace.com/file/36f0bs

Good season all in all, quiet and lacking drama :lol:

Thu May 24, 2012 11:29 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: NHC - Week 12 Races
Thanks rich and everyone who made this season happen.

Congrats to all the winners this season.

This is my last season in the league. Am officially retired :(

Big disappointment with SO5, it's SO4 with a face lift and that it!!!

There is no new features for league players, big problem with it is no export all or a box which you can pick which ones to export. It's the same time consuming 1 at a time.

The game itself is boring after 2 weeks of playing it. Don't get me wrong mark has a great game, but it lacks improvement and depth.

Personally SO3 is still the best imo. Been able to buy any horses from anywhere in the world should have stayed in.

Fri May 25, 2012 12:29 am
Group 3 winner

Thanks to everyone for putting the season together, was good fun.

At last a good week for me, out with a bang with 3 winners including that elusive grade 1, most unexpected! Doubled my strike rate for the season lol.

It`s been a good season, my first winners at Cheltenham including placed again in the gold cup. My below average stayer getting me another placing in the grand national. Here`s hoping for the best next season.

Well done all winners, placers and everyone else. :)

Fri May 25, 2012 12:42 am
Group 1 winner

Hemz wrote:

There is no new features for league players, big problem with it is no export all or a box which you can pick which ones to export. It's the same time consuming 1 at a time.

The game itself is boring after 2 weeks of playing it. Don't get me wrong mark has a great game, but it lacks improvement and depth.

Personally SO3 is still the best imo. Been able to buy any horses from anywhere in the world should have stayed in.

have to agree with some of your points mate league wise there are no improvements at all
i also dont think i will be entering the lge too time consuming
and its even harder to rush through seasons now which as everyone knows you have to do to be competitive
there are a few things in so5 that are spoiling the enjoyment of the game for me the decs issue is a nightmare
out of 5 hours gameplay id say 3 hours i spend sorting decs out stop start stop start i never got bored with so4 or the rest but bored with doing decs every week

i feel there should have been big improvements made in ck when you export 1000s horses you sometimes forget distances etc
there is no bigger supporter of mark than me but feel there are several issues that have been around since so3 that should have been sorted
i did think so5 was going to be a whole new game with the best features kept from previous versions
anyway good luck to you hemz

EDIT Most of my issues sorted in latest patch legend Mark

Last edited by pjrhodes1970 on Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 25, 2012 11:09 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I have not enjoyed my second season in the league at all the flat season was a total washout with no handicapper the jumps was great though i will not enter the flat season in the next league either i bought the game the day it was released and i still not breed one horse so i am already a month behind most people. I will just do a jumps stable as like in real life i find flat racing rather boring

Fri May 25, 2012 1:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Hemz wrote:

Sorry to hear this Craig, you are a big part of the NHC league mate you will be missed.

Fri May 25, 2012 6:49 pm
Group 1 winner

anubisrich wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/36f0bs

Good season all in all, quiet and lacking drama :lol:

Great season Rich, really enjoyed it thanks for all the effort you and all the helpers have put in to make this happen.

Fri May 25, 2012 6:56 pm
Group 1 winner

Last week and i got 3 winners.

most notably the G1 win over 2m for Union Rags, deserved to go out the last week with a win as he has had a blinding season. Finally got the better of Prospect Prince (Jamie Taylor) again, they have had a great battle this season really enjoyed that.

Well done all winners and placers.

Congrats Moliets see your name up there in the last week with a few wins.
Hooley as well had a good last week, well done mate.

Fri May 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Thanks guys much appreciated!!

Good luck with all your horses and i hope the NH league goes from strength to strength.

It is and always will be the best league out of the two imo.

SO5 is a BIG let down for me personally. No real improvements anywhere in the game, just a small face lift which could have been done in SO4.

Fri May 25, 2012 10:15 pm
Handicapper

I'd just like to echo the thanks to Rich and everyone who helped run the leagues - it's much appreciated.

Stunning end to the NH season for me with two (yes TWO :shock:) winners - and amazingly one was in a Grade 2 race, not a handicap!! Must have been a weak, season ending Grade 2 for mine to win!!

Was going to say it's sad to see people leaving the league - but it means I might have more of a chance, so thanks :lol:

In all seriousness though, all the best to everyone leaving or not, you're not a bad bunch :D

Paul

Fri May 25, 2012 10:59 pm
Group 1 winner

hackett wrote:
most notably the G1 win over 2m for Union Rags, deserved to go out the last week with a win as he has had a blinding season. Finally got the better of Prospect Prince (Jamie Taylor) again, they have had a great battle this season really enjoyed that.

I really enjoyed their battles, that's some horse you have there mate.

Sun May 27, 2012 12:04 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Quote:
Congrats Moliets see your name up there in the last week with a few wins.

Aaaarrrgh....Had no time to wtach the last flat races and just recognized on TOM that my horse won the Melbourne Cup!?!?!?

Can't believe this! Still did not buy SO5, maybe now I have to!?

Thanks to the guys who put all the effort into the league, great job and congrats to all winners!!

Thu May 31, 2012 11:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]