View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 League 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: League
Any sort of timescale on the league starting Rich? Even a rough guide of which month at all? Not progressed much and just seeing how long we all have! If you need any help too then give us a shout on e-mail, I'd be fine to get involved with the handicapping/race running/commentary if you need it.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:44 am
Group 1 winner

a rough estimation would be apprecited
worked on my mile 2 horses last week and gettin low 208s now
hoping to get time to work on 1m4 division next because im now breeding 1m3f horses that are ment to be 1m2f

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

I'm off too Japan next week for 2 weeks so i will forget this season start again next season unless i'm back before the 1st starts
All best in the league everyone

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:24 am
Group 1 winner

Looks like no league this side of christmas which is very frustating after weeks of constant breeding and not enjoying the game the way i like to play it expecting the league to start soon especially after keith running trials too.

Well nothing Rich can do if dodgydave as gone walkabout and looks like with new games coming out soon like Football Manager 2013 which i have pre ordered along with Assasins Creed and then Call of Duty i will take a break from Starters orders for a while as its been boring playing it lately after just breeding league horses and trialing them.

Ok had my moan :evil:

P.s Anyone want to give me a race round Grand Theft Auto 4 ?????

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

You still play Call Of Duty? Awful fps. Give Battlefield a go.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 am
Group 1 winner

I'll be playing COD but I play SO at the same time, different pace. Battlefield is terrible, maps too big!

MW3 was a bit of a letdown, Elite was garbage...maybe that's a bit hypocritical coming from someone supervising TOM? :lol:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:48 pm
Group 1 winner

I got battlefield played it twice online didn't like it never played it again i still prefer Modern warfare 2 but i always go back to grand theft auto i think its the best online Ps3 Game its about three years old now and i still like playing it cant wait until next May when Grand theft auto 5 comes out.

Ok off to play Fm2013 on steam until horse racing starts and see how my £10 E/W on Blues And Twos goes :wink:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

MW2 was excellent. Black Ops was one of the worst games i've ever played on the PS3, everything was poor. MW3 is just for kids.

Battlefield is big and if thats not for you then fair enough. But there is much more skill and thinking involved for me. And teamplay can win a lot of rounds. Rush is such fun, as long as the teams are reasonably balanced, and some of the street maps aren't as big.

Black Ops 2 Im not even interested in a trailer. I will never buy COD again after the first Black Ops. I do look forward to Grand Theft 5 though, San Andreas was one of the best games of its generation. I must have played that solidly for 6-8 months.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:20 pm
Group 1 winner

To be honest I still play COD4!! Whacking the G3 out on hardcore and racking up silly KD ratio's is where it's at!! Purely into BOps for the Zombies mode and that's about it! GTA 5 is looking epic too though! Still get the old Champion Jockey out though too!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 pm
Selling plater

simpleminds wrote:
I got battlefield played it twice online didn't like it never played it again i still prefer Modern warfare 2 but i always go back to grand theft auto i think its the best online Ps3 Game its about three years old now and i still like playing it cant wait until next May when Grand theft auto 5 comes out.

Ok off to play Fm2013 on steam until horse racing starts and see how my £10 E/W on Blues And Twos goes :wink:

Fm 13? Its not out yet.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:23 pm
Group 1 winner

No its not out fully yet but if you Pre-order the game online they will send you a code so you can play a single player game until the full release then when you get the full game you can still carry on with the game you been playing i downloaded the game on Steam (steampowered.com) which will let you download and play until the full game in November.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

simpleminds wrote:
No its not out fully yet but if you Pre-order the game online they will send you a code so you can play a single player game until the full release then when you get the full game you can still carry on with the game you been playing i downloaded the game on Steam (steampowered.com) which will let you download and play until the full game in November.

What has Hummels got for Passing? Better be at least 18!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:07 am
Selling plater

What u guys think to FM13? I've opened a thread in the "off-topic" area for anyone who wants to discuss it or tell us about their save :)

Also massive Manchester City fan :)

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2