View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 top fillies or mares 
Group 3 winner

Post top fillies or mares
post about your favorite female horses that are entering the league..whats their favorite distances,running style, and what races their going after and etc...i still have to look for my top female horse but will post soon..

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:42 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: top fillies or mares
Versions of the truth 6yo mare 2mile1 breeding indicator
Machine over 2miles to 2miles4 and going by what i have seen on the forum she is right up there with the standard times
possibly the quickest but some could be holding there cards close to there chests

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

Post Re: top fillies or mares
TBH I'm still working away periodically on my stable. No where near as much as say a month ago but enough that I won't know what horses I will have right up to when the league is announced.

The only distance I'm not working on is 1m6 where I haven't bred any horses since the start of October. I prefer to concentrate on sprinters myself and I've done the most work between 5f and 1m. At 1m2f I'm possibly competitive though I have done a lot less work and at 1m4 I'm off the pace. But I haven't done much breeding at 10/12f since October though it's not a complete standstill.

So for the St Leger I have two horses that are in the running - one colt and one filly. I may end up entering both to the league and deciding which to enter later. Here's a pic for St Leger trials

Comparing to what others have posted I suspect they will be towards the end of the field coming into the straight but both have a turn of speed which can be seen from the pic above so I'll hopefully be looking at a come from behind win!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]