View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Multiple race entries 
Handicapper

Post Multiple race entries
I have been having a discussion with Leon regarding the NHC schedule and some business rules he wants to enjoy.

One change is that he wants the ability for trainers to be able to enter more than one horse in selected races.

I have made most of this change:
- you can now enter up to TWO horses in Wk 1 R5 and Wk 5 R1 (just for testing purposes - don't get excited as it won't apply to UKRA at this stage)

However, I need to work on the code to delete multiple noms and also delete a nom OR enter another horse. So TOM is a little half arsed at present but my brain is hurting and Im packing it in for the night.

I should also add that only UKRA races are displayed at present so there's a couple of things to fix at the weekend.

DD

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:03 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Multiple race entries
2 noms seems to be working fine as far as I can tell

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:52 pm
Handicapper

I entered 2 horses for the week 5 race. I then had the option of removing the second horse that I had entered, which I did, but It would not allow me to remove the first horse I entered, it only allowed me to enter a second horse again.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 pm
Group 1 winner

davylad wrote:
I entered 2 horses for the week 5 race. I then had the option of removing the second horse that I had entered, which I did, but It would not allow me to remove the first horse I entered, it only allowed me to enter a second horse again.

Same for me. The remove [nom horse name] button does not show up until I nominate a second horse.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:38 pm
Group 1 winner

Also entered two no probs.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Kevcon wrote:
davylad wrote:

Same for me. The remove [nom horse name] button does not show up until I nominate a second horse.

Similar situation, but only allowed me to remove my first horse nominated and not the 2nd.....

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:24 pm
Handicapper

Ha ... I must be a psychic because that's exactly what I said would happen ;)

In case of any doubt, TOM will currently allow you to enter multiple entries for the TWO races I have set up for testing. However, I haven't finished the code yet so you won't able to delete both nor will you be able to delete the first OR add a second at the same time.

I simply ran out of time last night. I won't get a crack at this again until some time on Sat NZT.

The other priority is the functionality to change leagues. I had not expected to have both leagues operating at the same time so it has caused some extra work which I was hoping to put off to a rainy day. That said, it has to be done some time and I think we are getting closer to having a league kick off some time soon.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:32 pm
Group 1 winner

Thanks again for all the hard work Dave amazing progress

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]