View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next
 TOM Registration Settings & Issues 
Selling plater

Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
Ok. It's done.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:26 pm
Selling plater

Hey guys,

Sorry i watched the video but i forgot to put the horse i uploaded on TOM without 75 handicap. Anyway i could fix that ? Since im here it seems i didn't find out how to engage horses in races ?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:40 pm
Group 1 winner

Just uploaded a horse called Blue Fedora for the NH trials and it's not showing up. I tried again and got a this horse has already been uploaded message.

Kev.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:38 pm
Group 1 winner

Kevcon wrote:
Just uploaded a horse called Blue Fedora for the NH trials and it's not showing up. I tried again and got a this horse has already been uploaded message.

Kev.

Hi Kev have you already uploaded Blue Fedora for the League earlier ?

Gray

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
Kevcon wrote:

Kev.

Hi Kev have you already uploaded Blue Fedora for the League earlier ?

Gray

Blue Fedora ran in the cross country exhibition race but that file was emailed to Mark not uploaded to TOM. The only horse I have uploaded was Legal Hi and that was to my flat stable.

Kev.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:31 pm
Group 1 winner

That file went to Mark wouldn't stop it has it never went in TOM have you ever had a horse with that name in a earlier league season in SO5 or earlier.

Gray

Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
That file went to Mark wouldn't stop it has it never went in TOM have you ever had a horse with that name in a earlier league season in SO5 or earlier.

Gray

I've had several league horses called Blue something but never Fedora. I'll try and upload something else and see if that works.

OK, uploaded another horse file without any problems.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:22 pm
Group 1 winner

Blue Fedora is currently in your NH team so that's why it can't be uploaded for the trials

Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:43 pm
Group 1 winner

leonvr wrote:
Blue Fedora is currently in your NH team so that's why it can't be uploaded for the trials

:? :oops: I can't remember uploading anything other than Legal Hi to my flat stable when testing uploads were working ok. Are there any other horses in my league stable, flat or jumps?

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:29 pm
Group 1 winner

only Bue Fedora nothing else

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:49 pm
Group 1 winner

ok thanks Leon.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:58 pm
Group 2 winner

Hi, I don't know whether I am being stupid (It wouldn't be the first time with computers) or if I have a problem with my game but I cannot find my horses to upload.
I am registered on SOPL and I have exported plenty of horses and ran a few trials but when I try to upload in SOPL I cannot find the horse files anywhere. Can someone please tell me where they are so that I can ascertain if I have a technical issue with the game, or just a stupidity issue :lol: .

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:31 pm
Group 1 winner

Unlike previous SO versions (the horse file would appear in folder in C Drive after clicking export in game, now it only exports to the CK and not to the C Drive) you need to export the HRS file from the Construction Kit first. If you start the game, go into the construction kit and hit the button on the right to view the horses. Next to each horse there should be a small blue button, click on this and it will export the horse as a .hrs file. Then you can find this .hrs file either in C>Starters Orders or Documents>Starters Orders, I can't remember as not on my laptop with the game on but in one of those it will have the file with the Saves/League Races/Exports folders and the horses will be in the Exports folder. Hope this helps

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:39 pm
Group 2 winner

nick_driver wrote:
Unlike previous SO versions (the horse file would appear in folder in C Drive after clicking export in game, now it only exports to the CK and not to the C Drive) you need to export the HRS file from the Construction Kit first. If you start the game, go into the construction kit and hit the button on the right to view the horses. Next to each horse there should be a small blue button, click on this and it will export the horse as a .hrs file. Then you can find this .hrs file either in C>Starters Orders or Documents>Starters Orders, I can't remember as not on my laptop with the game on but in one of those it will have the file with the Saves/League Races/Exports folders and the horses will be in the Exports folder. Hope this helps

Brilliant Nick, thank you very much, it worked so now I can test my donkeys.
Darren

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:51 pm
Handicapper

hi,folks I don't seem to be on the trainers list anymore do I need to upload my horses and silks again.,or use different ones as I tried to upload again and it says horse already uploaded ,first time playing the league so bit of a noob...cheers

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next