View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:26 am



Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 TOM Registration Settings & Issues 
Author Message
Handicapper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:18 pm
Posts: 455
Location: Germany
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
Thanks alot Gray have sorted it now!


Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 pm
Profile
Handicapper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:18 pm
Posts: 455
Location: Germany
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
Would like to enter Dschingis Khan in Race 25 | Betfred The Bonus King Handicap at York | 0-90 | Max Rating : 90 | 1m2 | Flat | 3+ | Soft | Open. He is not shown.


Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:49 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Posts: 5155
Location: uk
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
Moliets_Surfer wrote:
Would like to enter Dschingis Khan in Race 25 | Betfred The Bonus King Handicap at York | 0-90 | Max Rating : 90 | 1m2 | Flat | 3+ | Soft | Open. He is not shown.




Been added

Gray

_________________
simple in mind but wonderful in young life
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzbn9 ... idx5pNkHaQ


Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:48 pm
Posts: 14716
Location: Republic of Ireland
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
Hi Lads cant find the 4 mile novice chase at cheltenham im sure it was on the schedule can anyone shed light on it
i kept a horse especially for the race

Quote:
The National Hunt Challenge Cup is a Grade 2 National Hunt chase in Great Britain for amateur riders which is open to horses aged five years or
older. It is run on the Old Course at Cheltenham over a distance of about 4 miles (6.4 km), and during its running there are twenty-four fences to
be jumped. The race is for novice chasers, and it is scheduled to take place each year during the Cheltenham Festival in March.

_________________
Website http://www.aidanobrienfansite.com
Email pjrhodes1122@gmail.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/aobrienfansite


Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:58 pm
Posts: 813
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Hi Lads cant find the 4 mile novice chase at cheltenham im sure it was on the schedule can anyone shed light on it
i kept a horse especially for the race

Quote:
The National Hunt Challenge Cup is a Grade 2 National Hunt chase in Great Britain for amateur riders which is open to horses aged five years or
older. It is run on the Old Course at Cheltenham over a distance of about 4 miles (6.4 km), and during its running there are twenty-four fences to
be jumped. The race is for novice chasers, and it is scheduled to take place each year during the Cheltenham Festival in March.


I believe that due to a paucity of runners in previous seasons it has been changed into an open 0-120 handicap - Race 12


Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:38 am
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Posts: 5155
Location: uk
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
Yes it had 3 or 4 runners last season Paul has my Crushed Ice won it was decided to with so many Top races and no Novice Chases that far in the league to turn it into a low Handicap for moderate chasers I was thinking about bringing in the Foxhunters Chase next season with horses rated under 100 to run in.


Gray

_________________
simple in mind but wonderful in young life
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzbn9 ... idx5pNkHaQ


Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:48 pm
Posts: 14716
Location: Republic of Ireland
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
No worries Gray totally understand that im just kicking my own backside :lol:

_________________
Website http://www.aidanobrienfansite.com
Email pjrhodes1122@gmail.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/aobrienfansite


Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:05 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2403
Location: South Australia
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
simpleminds wrote:
Yes it had 3 or 4 runners last season Paul has my Crushed Ice won it was decided to with so many Top races and no Novice Chases that far in the league to turn it into a low Handicap for moderate chasers I was thinking about bringing in the Foxhunters Chase next season with horses rated under 100 to run in.


Gray


Foxhunters chase would be cool.


Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:49 pm
Profile
Handicapper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:18 pm
Posts: 455
Location: Germany
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
Can you please enter Dschingis Khan in
Race 29 | Collect Totepool Handicap at Pontefract | 0-90 | Max Rating : 90 | 1m2 | Flat | 3+ | Heavy | Open

Thank you!


Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:13 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Posts: 5155
Location: uk
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
Moliets_Surfer wrote:
Can you please enter Dschingis Khan in
Race 29 | Collect Totepool Handicap at Pontefract | 0-90 | Max Rating : 90 | 1m2 | Flat | 3+ | Heavy | Open

Thank you!



Done

Gray

_________________
simple in mind but wonderful in young life
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzbn9 ... idx5pNkHaQ


Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 6:57 am
Posts: 2767
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
Race 2 in the nominations screen says this...

Race 2 | Betfred Handicap at Doncaster | 0-100 | Max Rating : 85 | 7f | Flat | 3+ | Good | Open

Max rating of 85 in a 0 - 100 handicap? What is the official class of this race? I need to know because I have a horse who needs to get in this race but he is over 85 and TOM won't let him into the race.

The nominations,racecards and schedule all have this as a 0 - 100 handicap but for some reason its set at 85.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClB2FZ7Qvwq0Ons_6jN1lAQ - Watch The Cats! 24-7 Webcam Of Non-Profit Cat Rescue


Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:00 am
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Posts: 5155
Location: uk
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
SiriusChill wrote:
Race 2 in the nominations screen says this...

Race 2 | Betfred Handicap at Doncaster | 0-100 | Max Rating : 85 | 7f | Flat | 3+ | Good | Open

Max rating of 85 in a 0 - 100 handicap? What is the official class of this race? I need to know because I have a horse who needs to get in this race but he is over 85 and TOM won't let him into the race.

The nominations,racecards and schedule all have this as a 0 - 100 handicap but for some reason its set at 85.




It's 85 its one of the races which was downgraded for low handicap horses.

_________________
simple in mind but wonderful in young life
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzbn9 ... idx5pNkHaQ


Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:55 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2403
Location: South Australia
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
Hi Gray. I want to run my bumper horse over hurdles - I have entered it into race 5 - max rating is 'none'. Is this ok or do I have to enter it into a G2 or G3?

Doug


Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:17 am
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Posts: 5155
Location: uk
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
NPG319 wrote:
Hi Gray. I want to run my bumper horse over hurdles - I have entered it into race 5 - max rating is 'none'. Is this ok or do I have to enter it into a G2 or G3?

Doug




That is Fine not a group 1 race doug.

Gray

_________________
simple in mind but wonderful in young life
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzbn9 ... idx5pNkHaQ


Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 6:57 am
Posts: 2767
Post Re: TOM Registration Settings & Issues
The formcard for week 12 race 12 is not showing in the handicappers section. The rest are all fine.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClB2FZ7Qvwq0Ons_6jN1lAQ - Watch The Cats! 24-7 Webcam Of Non-Profit Cat Rescue


Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:21 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.