View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:12 pm



Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Silks for Tom 
Author Message
Handicapper

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:33 pm
Posts: 391
Location: liverpool
Post Re: Silks for Tom
No, I registered back when it was the old TOM, with down under stables an Jay Burke an that, probably around SO3/4. But it said I was already registered, so I used my old log in

_________________
Vinny


Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:27 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1835
Post Re: Silks for Tom
kniesh wrote:
Hi, I've just uploaded some silks, I resized to 40 x 40, an the name has no spaces, when I click upload it seems to say upload complete, but it wont let me upload horses, saying I can't until I have silks. Anyone got any ideas?



Should be working now. Its actually a bug in code you don't have a stable name or country. I have to add it manually. I need to fix it but it doesn't have a simple solution so it will have to wait. Any similar issues just post and I will sort it out


Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:40 pm
Profile
Handicapper

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:33 pm
Posts: 391
Location: liverpool
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Thanks Leon, I'll double check later after work

_________________
Vinny


Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:54 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1835
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Its working your stable is showing with 7 horses Albany Scrapper, Angolan Class etc You will just need to change your stable name and country name fro unknown to whatever you want by editing your stable


Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:14 pm
Profile
Handicapper

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:33 pm
Posts: 391
Location: liverpool
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Thanks again

_________________
Vinny


Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:49 pm
Profile
Selling plater
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:23 pm
Posts: 1
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Hi, I have the same issue as kniesh, I cannot upload any horses :-( My stable is 'Celtic Stable'.

Amy x


Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:31 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1835
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Celtic Stable wrote:
Hi, I have the same issue as kniesh, I cannot upload any horses :-( My stable is 'Celtic Stable'.

Amy x



Its fixed. You won't be able to upload any horses until after trial results have been displayed. However you can edit your stable name and country so long


Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:49 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2517
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Ok

I went into the TOM zip for silks and picked a few out and saved to dropbox as it appeared from the trials on the weekend that someone is using the silks I use for my game (all cool).
I was wondering if it is possible to design my own silks?
Is it easy to do or????

Doug


Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:37 am
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Posts: 5224
Location: uk
Post Re: Silks for Tom
NPG319 wrote:
Ok

I went into the TOM zip for silks and picked a few out and saved to dropbox as it appeared from the trials on the weekend that someone is using the silks I use for my game (all cool).
I was wondering if it is possible to design my own silks?
Is it easy to do or????

Doug



Best ask Steve (Telepromter) he designed my silks in my game it's a pity I can't have them in the league as we are using the one's that come with the game.

Gray

_________________
simple in mind but wonderful in young life
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzbn9 ... idx5pNkHaQ


Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2517
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
simpleminds wrote:
NPG319 wrote:
Ok

I went into the TOM zip for silks and picked a few out and saved to dropbox as it appeared from the trials on the weekend that someone is using the silks I use for my game (all cool).
I was wondering if it is possible to design my own silks?
Is it easy to do or????

Doug



Best ask Steve (Telepromter) he designed my silks in my game it's a pity I can't have them in the league as we are using the one's that come with the game.

Gray


Ok so if it's the game's silks - how do I access them for TOM? or should I ask Steve?


Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:11 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1835
Post Re: Silks for Tom
These are just for display in Tom. You can make own just make sure they 40 by 40 pixels, and they jockey silks. Maybe download one of the silks from here and edit in photoshop or gimp or something similar


Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:40 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2517
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
leonvr wrote:
These are just for display in Tom. You can make own just make sure they 40 by 40 pixels, and they jockey silks. Maybe download one of the silks from here and edit in photoshop or gimp or something similar


Thanks Leon.


Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:36 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2517
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Leon

I have sent through my silks - Can you let me know if they worked.
Stable name is Doug Warren Racing.
ALSO - do I need to submit the silks again for NH or just the once in the flat stable is fine?

Thanks


Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:48 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1835
Post Re: Silks for Tom
I can't see anything in Tom or on the server. You will know its working because once you upload a horse you will be able to see your stable in the stable list


Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:48 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2517
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
leonvr wrote:
I can't see anything in Tom or on the server. You will know its working because once you upload a horse you will be able to see your stable in the stable list


Ok cool - I will do that tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks Leon.


Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:52 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.