View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:53 am



Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Silks for Tom 
Author Message
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2366
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Hi Leon

I just uploaded a horse and my name came up in the trainers list but not my silks.

Doug


Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:17 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1835
Post Re: Silks for Tom
You have no silks uploaded. Nothing on server and no link in database. If you go to your stable page and click the edit pencil. You can then upload your silks. Not sure how your stable is displaying without silks


Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:53 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2366
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
leonvr wrote:
You have no silks uploaded. Nothing on server and no link in database. If you go to your stable page and click the edit pencil. You can then upload your silks. Not sure how your stable is displaying without silks



I have uploaded all my horses with ease so, who knows lol :)
Thanks Leon - I'll try again.


Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:18 am
Profile
Group 2 winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:34 pm
Posts: 745
Location: Oxfordshire
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Hi Doug

You have uploaded all your Jump horses as novices, once you nominated a horse to be a Novice it can only run in novice Hurdles/chase races.
Only about 6-8 races a week of those sort.

If its all part of some sort of master plan, then ignore this message.
It will self destruct in 5 seconds.......


Matt

_________________
I was only going to stay for 17 days!


Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:29 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2366
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
17days wrote:
Hi Doug

You have uploaded all your Jump horses as novices, once you nominated a horse to be a Novice it can only run in novice Hurdles/chase races.
Only about 6-8 races a week of those sort.

If its all part of some sort of master plan, then ignore this message.
It will self destruct in 5 seconds.......


Matt


Hahahahahahaha nice one Matt :-)
Nah, no master plan - I only run a flat game and these horses are my second string stayers with little or no jumps ability, so I thought I'd put them in NH as novices and I highly doubt they will be competitive against the "cream" :-)


Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:43 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2366
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
leonvr wrote:
You have no silks uploaded. Nothing on server and no link in database. If you go to your stable page and click the edit pencil. You can then upload your silks. Not sure how your stable is displaying without silks


Leon - I have tried again - the silks file name will be just 'doug'.
I suspect the file name was too long last time I tried.

Cheers


Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:44 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1835
Post Re: Silks for Tom
There is nothing there. I would see it if the file name is too long. You won't be able to enter any races if there are no silks. What file format for the image are you using


Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:48 am
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2366
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
leonvr wrote:
There is nothing there. I would see it if the file name is too long. You won't be able to enter any races if there are no silks. What file format for the image are you using


PNG.


Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:13 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2366
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
file name was under 40


Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:14 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1835
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Nothing there Can you email me your file leonvanrensburg at yahoo dot com. I'm not sure what the issue is. First time this has happened where the file is not appearing after it has been uploaded ( no link in database and no file on server )


Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:37 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2366
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
leonvr wrote:
Nothing there Can you email me your file leonvanrensburg at yahoo dot com. I'm not sure what the issue is. First time this has happened where the file is not appearing after it has been uploaded ( no link in database and no file on server )


Will do. I will warn you it is a home made job using paint so not pretty lol


Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:43 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am
Posts: 2366
Location: South Australia
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Sent


Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:46 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1835
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Your file was the wrong size. It needs to be 40 by 40 pixels I have changed the file and added it


Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:14 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:16 pm
Posts: 1430
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Am trying to add a silk to my stable, presently empty, and having some issues, says image uploaded, file size is 40x40, name 'silk' format png?

Any pointers?


Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:38 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1835
Post Re: Silks for Tom
Your file is fine Silks uploaded already but you stable will only show once you have horses. You will need to wait until Friday evening to upload some


Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:17 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.