View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Bringing back a previous horse ........ 
Group 2 winner

Post Bringing back a previous horse ........
Firstly

I am looking to bring back a winner from a couple of seasons ago to the new season......

1. He was a four year old last time. As he has missed a season will he have to come back as a six year old or can he be uploaded as a five year old?

2. As a previous winner does he retain his rating or will he have to run in maiden races to be re rated.

Secondly

1. I have second horse who is still a maiden in the league but has a rating from last time, does this horse have to run in maidens or can he go straight into handicaps without running in maidens?

Last edited by Teleprompter on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:11 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Bringing back a previous horses .....
Teleprompter wrote:
Firstly

I am looking to bring back a winner from a couple of seasons ago to the new season......

1. He was a four year old last time. As he has missed a season will he have to come back as a six year old or can he be uploaded as a five year old?

2. As a previous winner does he retain his rating or will he have to run in maiden races to be re rated.

Secondly

1. I have second horse who is still a maiden in the league but has a rating from last time, does this horse have to run in maidens or can he go straight into handicaps without running in maidens?

I am sure that your horse will have to be a 6yo if he ran in the first league of so5 and the new season being the third he would have to be 6yo he will have the same rating he finished with in its first season and if he ass already won it cant run in maidens.

On the second question it is till a maiden so it can enter maidens and will still have the rating from last season so it can also go staright into Handicaps.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Bringing back a previous horses .....
Thanks for quick reply.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]