View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Flat discussion 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Flat discussion
SiriusChill wrote:
This past Saturday Frosted ran one of the greatest races I have ever seen. It was especially exhilarating for me as I have always maintained Frosted would become a top tier Grade 1 performer. Especially with Joel Rosario riding. He won by 14+ lengths in the historic and highly coveted Metropolitan Mile. Frosted earned a 123 Beyer Speed Figure which is rarified air in Beyer land. Ghostzapper knows about a certain horse who ran 120+ Beyers. In case you haven't seen the race please give it a look. A performance like this rarely occurs nowadays.

http://www.drf.com/news/frosted-turns-performance-remember-met-mile

Hi Sirus do u think it was a fluke, I'm still not sure he's a man. Perhaps they found out that he's a miler and not a 1m2 horse. If he does it again then I'll believe it but I still question his toughness .

Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:50 pm
Group 1 winner

Not a fluke but maybe they found his pet distance. I looked at his lifetime past performances and he has one other 1 mile race he ran in. He won that by 5+ lengths. He may just be a super freak at exactly 1 mile. And they must keep Rosario on. He is the biggest key in my mind.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:59 am
Group 2 winner

Am i the only person annoyed about Hayley Turner returning to race riding tomorrow. All the lads and lasses grafting for rides and she returns and picks them up straight away. Just don't think its right.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21