View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The New One 
Group 2 winner

Post The New One
So something finally comes to light about him, always thought he'd had a problem with his back just by he way he jumps to one side. This has probably been effecting him for a while just he's been against average horses and got away with it. This is a lot similar to At Fischers Cross. I just knew that wasnt his running in the champion hurdle was to bad to be true.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:36 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: The New One
I think his chance of winning a Champion Hurdle has gone. He could have won it in 2014, arguably, and he had this issue in this year's race.
It's too early to say whether or not he'll be at his best again, but next year's Champion Hurdle is looking very competitive. Some top class horses in there.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:16 pm
Group 2 winner

Post Re: The New One
I'd be very confident in saying next year they'll aim him at the World Hurdle. They not touch a fence. So he should follow the Rock on Ruby season winning all these little conditions races over 2m and half then step up at festival. Could be another Oscar Whisky...

Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]