View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dubai World Cup Night Selections 
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Dubai World Cup Night Selections
Looking at the way mubtaahij races he looks a real good traveller so i would think he'd be fine. Regarding Maftool after his guiness win i though he wouldnt want any further but the way he ran he started slowely and was just outpaced. Think 1m 2f will be fine. He's better off in America compared to coming back to england.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:07 am
Group 2 winner

If Tamarkuz would have started better yesterday I think him would have won by 5 lengths & I think Tamarkuz will never run in America coz of the way he is in the stalls.
He will be sent to stud after he wins the World Cup next season

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:06 pm
Group 1 winner

nashwan wrote:
If Tamarkuz would have started better yesterday I think him would have won by 5 lengths & I think Tamarkuz will never run in America coz of the way he is in the stalls.
He will be sent to stud after he wins the World Cup next season

They have bigger stalls than us don't they or was it the other way plus they can go in without the jock or load them from the front.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:10 pm
Group 2 winner

He does have a little problem but he's proved he can break normal a couple of times. Its definity worth a go but id be suprised if he did take him over. It would have to be late in season as he's have a preety tough carnival.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:18 pm
Group 1 winner

PeterS94 wrote:
He does have a little problem but he's proved he can break normal a couple of times. Its definity worth a go but id be suprised if he did take him over. It would have to be late in season as he's have a preety tough carnival.

But if they want him to be a stallion he has no value at this moment, no grass form and if they want him to be a US stallion then why wouldn't they make him more appealing to that audience.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:42 pm
Group 2 winner

If Tamarkuz does go to America it won't be till the BC & I don't think Sheikh Hamdan will send him to the BC, the only time Tamarkuz will see America is when he is in Shadwell Farm but that all depends if he wins the World Cup next season

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 am
Group 2 winner

Hanagan was speaking yesterday and all he said was everyone though he was entitled to a nice break so no plans at present.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2