View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 One's to watch 
Handicapper

Post One's to watch
Now the flat season has started a topic I thought that I would start up is horses to look out for ,but not the obvious group one horses.to start off a horse I was very impressed with was marco botti's Lady Dutch , I thought it was a fantastic ride with plenty more inprovement to come .

Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:44 am
Handicapper

Post Re: One's to watch
Decorated Knight, trained by Roger Varian, was runner-up in a useful maiden first time out at Doncaster and he has 'Derby' written all over him, but first he needs to go and win his maiden.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Red Cardinal - 3YO - Unraced

Montjeu x Notable (Zafonic)

Maybe wont be one of the leading lights out of the Ballydoyle 3 year olds but could well turn out to be a
Queens Vase Leger type.

His Full Sister Maria Royal was a g2 winner in France with A De Royer-Dupre at 1m4 1/2 furlongs
and had some solid performances over further was 7th in the 2011 Prix Du Cadran so his pedigree screams
stamina.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

A couple of three year old maidens I have down in the notebook from the end of last season:

Horseshoe Bay (Sir M. Stoute) : Very encouraging debut at Lingfield in September where he looked badly in need of the experience, but he wasn't beaten far at the finish when the penny dropped. Could make up into a very good handicapper or Group-class horse for a trainer who does really well with this sort of horse.

Bellajeu (R. Beckett) : Switched stables midway through the season and ran her best race last time out when beaten a nose at Newbury. The first time headgear and step up in trip brought out improvement that day and her pedigree hints at more to come over staying distances. The trainer often does well with fillies.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]