View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Air Force Blue 
Group 1 winner

Post Air Force Blue
I Never thought id say there would be a greater Juvenile then Johannesburg who won 4 g1s in 4 countries as a juvenile
But I think Air Force Blue is pushing him as the greatest European based Juvenile ever Scary thing is he has a big Frame
to fill and is only going to get better if he winters like he should he could be unstoppable next term could be incredibly special
whilst i am slightly skeptical when it comes to War Fronts training on its only the past 3 years where he was getting decent
books and over the next few years we will see what he produces he got alot of top class galileo and montjeu Mares.

I was seriously taken by him in the National Stakes I had the biggest bets I Have had this week since
Yeats 3rd gold cup never heard the team more buoyant about one dont get me wrong i dont often bet BIG mainly a long term ante
post player and betting means little to me its the love of the whole thing but this week i did have a hefty bet on him. I learnt a
lesson we all have to learn when it comes to betting Believe the form book not the hype and the Form of AFB going in was far
superior to Emotionless. Emotionless is a fine horse he will have his day don't think we saw him at his best but the AFB Breezed by
him was incredibly impressive.

Anyway he is a very exciting prospect the thing is i dont think he even needs to train on to be a huge player in the Guineas also the fact
he was a May foal makes him very very special he has alot of growing to do and if he fills out well i just cant wait to see him back.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:22 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: Air Force Blue
Very impressed with the win yesterday. It was a good field yesterday (Emotionless was highly regarded, Sanus Per Aquaam a good
yardstick, some promising maiden winners) and he went by like they were stood still, on ground slower than ideal.
I'm so glad I backed him at 16-1 for the Guineas after he came 2nd at Ascot, look at the price now!

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:46 am
Group 2 winner

Such a great performance from him yesterday. Can't wait to see him and Minding in the classics next year!

Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:24 am
Group 2 winner

Yeah he was very impressive and theres no doubt he's a great horse although i think his performance looks visually better because the way Emotionless ran. That obviously wasnt his running and id be confident that they'll find out what hindered his performance.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:45 am
Group 2 winner

No suprise that he's been found to have an injury and needs surgery.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:43 am
Group 2 winner

I still think Emotionless can train on for next year and wouldn't rule him out of winning some top races next year. The trainer is convinced he will improve massively as a 3yo.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]