View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Barbados! 
Group 1 winner

Post Barbados!
So MJ I'm sitting here with TVG playing in the background when the announcers ask what the initials "BAR" stand for in the horses breeding line. I'm muttering to myself "It's Barbados you big dummies" when lo and behold a certain mjtags tweets the answer in. Way to drop the knowledge homie. 8)

Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:13 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Barbados!
atiggerx33 wrote:
I wish I had TVG :( it sounds awesome.

The great thing about US is that u don't need one of the big racing channel's because most courses can be watched on the internet, unlike our racing. :(

Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:42 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Barbados!
SiriusChill wrote:
So MJ I'm sitting here with TVG playing in the background when the announcers ask what the initials "BAR" stand for in the horses breeding line. I'm muttering to myself "It's Barbados you big dummies" when lo and behold a certain mjtags tweets the answer in. Way to drop the knowledge homie. 8)

Hahah! There are almost 70 years of experience between Kurt Hoover and Nick Hines and they didn't know what Barbados' initials are lol. And then of course, instead of looking up that horse on equibase, they look up that horses dam to look where she raced.... like really? Half the time I think that I keep TVG running lol. I usually send in an email or two on Monday and Tuesdays as well as a couple tweets to spark up some conversation. Have had plenty of conversations with Caleb Keller.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]