View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Krusty The Clown 
Group 1 winner

Post Krusty The Clown
There are some really stupid writers in the racing post these days.

I'd like to call out John Randall you clueless clown.

He wrote a turf obituary and his headline was Greatest chaser since Arkle.

And yet his case for saying that was awful, he said that Kauto Star had put up the best performance by a chaser since Arkle when he won the King George by 37L, what he didn't say was that Madison never got within 20L of ever winning another steeplechase and the horse in third Barbers Shop only ever won one race after and that was a Hunter Chase.

Perhaps he's never heard the name Desert Orchid and some of his weight carrying performances like winning the the Irish National by 12L giving every horse 26+ pounds or winning the Racing Post by 8L and giving every horse 20+ pounds.

If he needs to see a truly outstanding performance then perhaps he needs to go see the 1991 Welsh Grand National, a horse called Carvills Hill I think put up singly the greatest performance by a jump horse I've ever seen in my lifetime. He took apart a class field and treated them like blackpool beach donkeys.

Then he says he was versatile because he was great over two miles to 3 miles plus, well he did win the Tingle Creek twice but he didn't say that Dessie won the Tingle Creek when it was a h'cap and was giving the top 2milers 18+ pounds.

Then he brings up prize money, the first horse to win 2 million. Well there's more prize money around now you clown, dessie's gold win was worth 66,000 and Kauto's win was 270,000. What a stupid argument.

Next he says because the racing post ratings gave Kauto a higher mark then that got to mean he's the best, who gives a flying fig about those ratings.

But he saves the best till last, Kauto must be the best because he won a world record( there is no such thing)16 grade one's. What this idiot forgot to mention was there were no such thing until after 1990, there were no pattern races till then and there are more grade one's now than there's ever been. The Tingle Creek only turned to a group 1 race in 1998 and a lot of then turned around that time.

Whoever this Randall is needs to go back and learn some history.

Then he talks about Zilzal dying this year, and says he was in the top 5 milers of the last 50 years( I agree with him) but he says that he was behind Frankel and the Brigadier but was on a par with El Gran Senor and u would never guess who he said, this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard ( and I mean it)........wait for it ...... Mark of Esteem .........are u out of u stupid mind. He's not in the top 20 and that's being kind.

Move over Krusty there's a new Clown In Town. What a :lol: of a person

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]