View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Golden Slipper 
Group 1 winner

Post Golden Slipper
The richest two year old race in the world is being run in a few hours. After doping the race I have settled on two horses. They are favorites though and look hard to beat.

Astern is a marvelous looking specimen of horse flesh. I watched all his trials and races on video and he does nothing wrong. I think they will rate farther off the pace today and have the services of James McDonald. A bit icy in the odds at this point but he still remains my pick.

Extreme Choice is the deserving favorite. Last out with Craig Newitt on first time he showed a new dimension rating in mid pack and then winning in hand. Very hard to go against him but I have.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:31 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Golden Slipper
SiriusChill wrote:
The richest two year old race in the world is being run in a few hours. After doping the race I have settled on two horses. They are favorites though and look hard to beat.

Astern is a marvelous looking specimen of horse flesh. I watched all his trials and races on video and he does nothing wrong. I think they will rate farther off the pace today and have the services of James McDonald. A bit icy in the odds at this point but he still remains my pick.

Extreme Choice is the deserving favorite. Last out with Craig Newitt on first time he showed a new dimension rating in mid pack and then winning in hand. Very hard to go against him but I have.

What horse have u been doping :lol: I need to know if its to make it go quicker or to slow it down.

Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]