View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 2yo names for 2012 
Handicapper

Post 2yo names for 2012
Anodin C (Anabaa x Born Gold) Brother to Goldikova & half brother to Galikova.

Arab Spring C (Monsun x Spring Symphony) Half brother to Group 1 winner Glass Harmonium.

Auld Alliance F (Montjeu x Highland Gift) Half sister to Epsom Derby 2nds Golan & Tartan Bearer.

Bohemian Dance F (Dansili x Islington) Dam, multiple Group/Grade 1 winner for Freemason Lodge.

Centred F (Dalakhani x Drama Class) Half sister to Stakes winners Eleanora Duse & Scottish Stage.

Liber Nauticus F (Azamour x Serres) Dam, unraced 3/4 parts sister to multiple Group/Grade 1 winner Conduit.

Mischief N Mayhem F (Nayef x Mail The Desert) Dam, won the Group 1 Moyglare Stud Stakes.

Nancy O F (Pivotal x Arravale) Dam, won Grade 1 Del Mar Oaks & E P Taylor Stakes.

Northern Meeting F (Dylan Thomas x Scottish Stage) Dam, Group 1 placed half sister to Eleanora Duse.

If there are any 2yo names for 2012 anyone wants me to keep a look out for, please let me know?

Matt

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:03 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: 2yo names for 2012
does yeats get his first batch out next year

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
does yeats get his first batch out next year

Yeats' first crop would have been born this year, so you won't be seeing any of his offspring on the course until 2013, at the earliest.

Achtung C (Montjeu x Funsie) Brother to Epsom Derby hero Authorized.

Artiste Divine F (Peintre Celebre x x Aquarelliste) Dam, moody but high-class Group 1 scorer in France.

Balmoral Mills C (Monsun x Bright Sky) Dam, multiple Group 1 winner in France.

Bravodino C (Dynaformer x Angel in my Heart) half brother to 2003 Epsom Derby hero Kris Kin.

Daivika F (Dynaformer x Divine Proportions) Dam, outstanding/multiple Group 1 winning miler the Niarchos Family.

Dambuster C (Dalakhani x Threefold) Half sister to Group 2 winner Hi Calypso.

Dos C (Danehill Dancer x Yesterday) Dam, winner of the 2003 Irish 1,000 Guineas.

Eminently F (Exceed And Excel x Imperial Bailiwick) half sister to Group 1 winning sprinter Reverence.

Enobled C (Dansili x Peeress) Dam, won Group 1 Lockinge & Sun Chariot for Freemason Lodge.

Evangelist C (Oasis Dream x Hi Calypso) Dam, Group 2 winner for Freemason Lodge.

First Secretary F (Nayef x Spinning Queen) Dam, 9L winner of the Group 1 Sun Chariot for Barry Hills.

Garden of Eden F (Curlin x Ballerina) Half sister to St Leger hero & high-class stayer Millenary.

Grace And Favour F (Montjeu x Gryada) Sister to multiple Group 1/Ascot Gold Cup winner Fame And Glory.

Guts And Glory C (Mr. Greeley x Private Feeling) Half brother to US Champion 2yo & 3yo Lookin At Lucky.

Integral F (Dalakhani x Echelon) Dam, won Group 1 Matron Stakes for Freemason Lodge.

Invincible Cara F (Invincible Spirit x Cara Fantasy) Half sister to Group 1 placed 2yo Elusive Pimpernel.

Le Tholoney C (Great Journey x Reinamixa) Half brother to 2008 1,000 Guineas heroine Natagora.

Love Magic F (Dansili x Magical Romance) Dam, won the 2004 Group 1 Cheveley Park for Brian Meehan.

Parker Ridge C (Green Tune x Peinture Bleue) Half sister to 1997 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe hero Peintre Celebre.

Pashka F (Street Cry x Balistroika) Half sister to high-class miler/racemare Russian Rhythm.

Passing Parade (Cape Cross x Model Queen) Half sister to Group 1 winning sprinter Regal Parade.

Persepolis C (Dansili x La Persiana) Dam, Listed winning half sister to Grand Lodge.

Precision Drop C (Lemon Drop Kid x Visions of Clarity) Half brother to Group 1 winning 2yo Pathfork.

Princess of Jordan F (New Approach x Zomaradah) Half sister to Irish 1,000 Guineas winner Dubawi.

Russian Realm C (Dansili x Russian Rhythm) Dam, outstanding/multiple Group 1 winning miler for Freemason Lodge.

Saladine F (Dalakhani x Delicieuse Lady) Half sister to Prix du Jockey Club hero Blue Canari.

Matt

Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:31 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Yeats covered mainly a NH book pj. Something crazy like 170 or 200 in his first year.

I like the look of Princess of Jordan, very powerful name which suggests this is well regarded and I like the mare.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:22 pm
Handicapper

anubisrich wrote:
I like the look of Princess of Jordan, very powerful name which suggests this is well regarded and I like the mare.

Any other mares you like, Anubisrich, that I can inform you about?

Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Any names for anything by Sea the Stars yet mate?

Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:11 pm
Handicapper

rob2005 wrote:
Any names for anything by Sea the Stars yet mate?

I only know of one, and it is the first foal of his to be born.........

Centre Star C (Sea The Stars x Centreofattention)

Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

I have found a few more foals by Sea The Stars that already have names...............

All At Sea F (Sea The Stars x Albanova) Dam, multiple Group 1 winner for Sir Mark Prescott.

Jupiter And Mars C (Sea The Stars x Hills Of Snow) Half brother to Kong.

Stella Bellissima F (Sea The Stars x Dolores) Half brother to Duncan.

Tall Ship C (Sea The Stars x Magical Romance) Dam, winner of the Cheveley Park.

Touch The Sky C (Sea The Stars x Love Divine) 3/4 parts brother to Sixties Icon, out of an Epsom Oaks winnner.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Nasty Nas8 wrote:
anubisrich wrote:

Any other mares you like, Anubisrich, that I can inform you about?

Do you know anything about Woodland Dream, Snow Fairy's dam? She went to the sales last year in foal but I haven't heard anything about either since.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:20 pm
Handicapper

I'm afraid there is no record of the mare giving birth in 09, 10 or 11. So I'm no help on that one, which is very annoying.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Woodland Dream
Barren to Intikhab in '08, then sent to the US, but barren to Arch in '09 and same the following year. Was withdrawn from the Keeneland Sales thereafter and given away, but doesn't appear to have been covered in 2011.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:26 pm
Group 1 winner

I feared there was some kind of fertility issue.

What about All Too Beautiful's foal this year? She looked to be a mare in the same mould as her dam and I know they were keen to see the results of the Mr Prospector line (Kingmambo cross yielded the initially promising but probably just lower than top class Wonder of Wonders, Smart Strike cross hasn't seen the racetrack yet and I've not heard much positivity about it despite the high class entries).

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:10 pm
Handicapper

All Too Beautiful has a yearling colt by Dansili and gave birth to a filly by Oasis Dream this year.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Cheers Nas. Do u know if any of the sea the stars ones have trainers yet??

Also; sorry for another question, Harbinger any news on his offspring mate?

Cheers

Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:51 am
Handicapper

Considering they are only foals, no! Harbinger's foals won't be born until next year.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next