View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 RUK, ATR or other? 

RUK, ATR or other?
RUK 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
ATR 43%  43%  [ 6 ]
Other channel 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 14

RUK, ATR or other? 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: RUK, ATR or other?
Matt Chapman i hate him especially when patrick o'brady gets a winner he screams like a girl but i think CH4 racing is the best at the moment because of its HD coverage i'm wondering how long i have to wait before ATR gets HD i'm fed up with the picture quality and RUK is a rip off £20.00 for one channel is absolutely stupid when i pay £40 odd for hundreds of channel i tell you why its so expensive because it cant have many veiwers so have to pay higner price for it.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
Matt Chapman i hate him especially when patrick o'brady gets a winner he screams like a girl but i think CH4 racing is the best at the moment because of its HD coverage i'm wondering how long i have to wait before ATR gets HD i'm fed up with the picture quality and RUK is a rip off £20.00 for one channel is absolutely stupid when i pay £40 odd for hundreds of channel i tell you why its so expensive because it cant have many veiwers so have to pay higner price for it.

Have to agree, c4 hd coverage is a cut above.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:43 pm
Selling plater

For me RUK,is to expensive, i watch ATR,do have problems with some of the presenters though like Anubisrich's father i dislike chappers particlularly when he tries to tell the stewards jockey A did this jockey B didnt do this. Has the man ever sat on a racehorse i doubt it, so i have a good rant at the tele when he goes off on one. Perhaps your dad and i are in the same age group Anubisrich

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2