View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Oaks & Derby! 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Oaks & Derby!
Frankel at 10f I know you meant that. I think he will run in the Juddmonte as its their race and York is an easy 10f. Breeders will be the interesting decision.

Voy Per won that years Arkle which was a very poor renewal as was the Queen Mum the year after. Moscow or Master Minded were completely different league to him and all the horses Voy Per beat. Nicholls has always said the only real mistake he made was running in that Queen Mum. Though he probably would've won it in Voy Pers year and maybe if he'd stood up in Newmills. He is the greatest chaser ive seen, cant believe anyone under 40 would argue that!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 pm
Group 1 winner

yeh I think Newmill was a poor winner and he would of won barring the fall but I do agree with you that he was lucky to avoid a world class 2 miler!! As you say though, he is the greatest and lets just hope we have some up and coming superstars (Sprinter Sacre the one I have in mind)

Haha yeah cheers I did of course mean 10f!!! The Juddmonte will be his first step up to 10f and I would love to see Camelot in the race but I somehow doubt we will see it. I must admit I believe that O'Brien will fear the clash far more than Cecil

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:39 pm
Selling plater

Hurricane I have massive respect for BC & STS too :)
HurricaneRun wrote:
The Juddmonte will be his first step up to 10f and I would love to see Camelot in the race but I somehow doubt we will see it. I must admit I believe that O'Brien will fear the clash far more than Cecil

Glad to see that we can finally agree on something completely :D

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10