View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Cue Card 
Handicapper

Post Cue Card
Mightily impressed with Cue Card's performance in the Haldon... i would say the best i have seen from him. Anyone else?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Cue Card
I too was very impressed by Cue Card. Joe Tizzard said after the race that it was the best feel he has got of him up to yet, which tells you it probably was his best performance. I think he will play a massive part in the king george as he has such a high cruising speed and the physique that will suit him to Kempton, i think he will stay the easy 3 miles around Kempton.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 pm
Handicapper

Frankel2012 wrote:
I too was very impressed by Cue Card. Joe Tizzard said after the race that it was the best feel he has got of him up to yet, which tells you it probably was his best performance. I think he will play a massive part in the king george as he has such a high cruising speed and the physique that will suit him to Kempton, i think he will stay the easy 3 miles around Kempton.

If he can jump well he could be absolutely anything. Amazing engine on him, so jumping is the key

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:25 pm
Handicapper

The way he jumped around exeter today wouldn't give me any worries as far as his jumping is concerned, but we will have to see if he can hold it together when he's put under pressure in the top races this season.
He has always been a very high quality horse

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 am
Handicapper

Frankel2012 wrote:
The way he jumped around exeter today wouldn't give me any worries as far as his jumping is concerned, but we will have to see if he can hold it together when he's put under pressure in the top races this season.
He has always been a very high quality horse

True I will never forget him costing me a treble at Cheltenham when I backed Al Ferof in the bumper.

Had a tenner treble Peddlers Cross 15/2, Binocular 8/1, Al Ferof 9/1.

Hadn't noticed him travelling as my eyes were firmly set on Al Ferof, when he swept past I felt sick but couldn't help but admire the style of the victory

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]