View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 World hurdle 
Handicapper

Post World hurdle
Hearing a lot about huge ante post bets being lost on big bucks in the world hurdle, and just was wondering if any of ye had done some ante's on something other than BB's... cos quite frankly some of the figures im hearing lost is makin me a little ill and it'd be good to hear bout mbe something being salvaged out of this market. Not an ante post person myself but i can tell u that any bet done with any substance on the cheltenham festival races 2013 is now in the satchel so to speak, big bucks being the ultimate banker along with sprinter sacre....quite a lot lost overall i believe in multiples. Many will try again but maybe the loss of big bucks won't be a good thing from a racing perspective but from a betting view it definitely is, in that in one sense it opens the world hurdle win
market again after years, but also i think the certainty will be missing from many big hitters betting slip.. have no doubt this will affect the whole cheltenham festival ap market and it'll be very intersesting to watch the markets in the next few months for some big moves.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:27 am
Handicapper

Post Re: World hurdle
I managed to get a little bit on Peddlers Cross at 28 on Betfair a few months back. Hopefully turn up on the day to give me some interest

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]