View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Grand National 2014 Chat Tips & selections 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Grand National 2014 Chat Tips & selections
Did anyone back Court Minstrel?? Oh I did!!!!!

How we doing in the tipping comp now Emerald? Think i might be just ever so slightly ahead. But only by a little bit.........

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:16 pm
Group 3 winner

well ive had 3 winners and 3 places over 2days.

but your to busy tooting your horn with bluster and hot air there

but your ratio is what?

1 win /7 selections beaky per race!!!

whats that % beaky?

lol

i didnt bet every race nor did i pick 7 per race

i bet my wins ratio still superior to your back everything system!

whats your profit margins?

rember beaky you have to subtract your 6 losses each race from your winnings

Kauto Star, Brave Inca, Hurricane Fly, Arkle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkle, Ruby Walsh, Paul Nichols, Ouija Board, Goldikova, Peeping Fawn, Harbringer, Sea The Stars, Frankel, Hear The Echo, just some of my favs. in betting and fun! ;)

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:22 pm
Group 1 winner

nick_driver wrote:
Got 170/1 Lion Na Bearnai Betfair Antepost and 210/1 Vintage Star Betfair Antepost as well plus Burton Port @ 50/1. Backed The Package, Alvarado, Chance Du Roy and Pineau Du Re as well

1st and 4th made 80 quid :D More annoyed about Lion Na Bearnai though, was tanking along at the back and then all of a sudden dissapeared!!!! Well done Beaky on having the first few. Chill out though lads, we've all had winners and losers just keep enjoying it!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:26 pm
Group 3 winner

keithbeaky wrote:
1:30 Sea Lord ew

2:05 Next Sensation

3:25 Victor Hewgo, Saint Are, Gullinbursti, Wetak, Duke Of Lucca, Our Mick and Wiestentraum all ew

National Pinea De Re main bet and about 8 others

5:10 Katgary, Vasco, Nesterenko, Court Minstrel, Swynmour, Kashmir Peak, Roman Flight all ew

Good luck

i see everybodys patting you on the back there!

thanks beaky 1 of your tips won! unfortunately 6 of them didnt!!! and thats beaky per race! god love ya

Kauto Star, Brave Inca, Hurricane Fly, Arkle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkle, Ruby Walsh, Paul Nichols, Ouija Board, Goldikova, Peeping Fawn, Harbringer, Sea The Stars, Frankel, Hear The Echo, just some of my favs. in betting and fun! ;)

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:28 pm
Group 1 winner

You posted one winner which was the shortest fav of the whole meeting. Well done!!!

Then you came on going on about your winners. The irony is amazing!

I think i've had my best day thanks!

33/1 winner means you can back losers and still win. Maths isn't your strong point is it!!!

16/1 court Minstrel again means i can back losers and still win!!!!

I had 6 winners posted on here BEFORE the race. You had 1. Better luck next time!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:28 pm
Group 1 winner

emeraldpegasus wrote:
keithbeaky wrote:
1:30 Sea Lord ew

2:05 Next Sensation

3:25 Victor Hewgo, Saint Are, Gullinbursti, Wetak, Duke Of Lucca, Our Mick and Wiestentraum all ew

National Pinea De Re main bet and about 8 others

5:10 Katgary, Vasco, Nesterenko, Court Minstrel, Swynmour, Kashmir Peak, Roman Flight all ew

Good luck

i see everybodys patting you on the back there!

thanks beaky 1 of your tips won! unfortunately 6 of them didnt!!! and thats beaky per race! god love ya

Sorry i didn't know you were blind as well as stupid.

Duke of Lucca 16/1

Pineau De Re 33/1

Court Minstrel 16/1

I belive thas three???

Nighty night.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:30 pm
Group 3 winner

eh no.

check and reread the thread like you do proper troll.

my horses were pre race both days bar one because i was late up this morning because i have a life

and woman am taking out with my winnings beaky

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:32 pm
Group 1 winner

Look no one likes a bad winner. You suggested a tipping comp which i won. Just be gracious in defeat. You cant win them all. Well unless you post them after the race!!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:37 pm
Group 2 winner

Not the best day for me but got 2nd and 6th (25/1,33/1) in the national, thankfully I went with BetVictor who payed the 6th place! Overall a good 3 days though with my highlight being yesterday's massive profit. Well done those who also made some money.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:34 pm
Group 1 winner

Emerald and Keithbeaky, I'd like to remind you that name calling is not tolerated on the forums. Please try to keep it civil, if you don't agree with what someone else has to say then either ignore it or state your own opinion without informing the other party how inferior you think they are. Everybody is entitled to an opinion.

Oh, and nobody likes a sore loser. But equally nobody likes a winner who gloats... :roll:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 am
Group 1 winner

ts all very simple. I commented on last week's Lincoln winner not being an automatic winner for bookmakers and for that I was labeled a troll. Emerald challenged me to tip more winners than him, which I have duly done. For doing that I'm a Muppet andI don't have a life. I admit I may have gone a bit over the top, though that was more to do with yesterday being my best day ever than rubbing Emerald's nose in it. I got carried away.

I think some people find it quite annoying when someone constantly posts about always backing winners after they have won.

I was challenged to tip more winners which I have easily done. For that my methods have been mocked. Again I stand by backing 5-7 horses in big handicaps and if people don't understand the reasoning why I don't really expect to be called names for it. That doesn't mean I can call someone stupid in return.

I hate bad winners and admit I was that myself. I apologise for that.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:01 am
Group 1 winner

I know. I have been reading it, but I haven't had much time to post. But just try to keep it civil, or post your tips or opinions somewhere else. Nobody needs to be called stupid or a muppet.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:06 pm
Group 1 winner

We all know i am one of the worst for admitting fault or being wrong. But the parameters were clear here; tip more winners. I have done that and then im an idiot, a joke and a muppet. Then the goal posts were moved and all of a sudden its his % of winners is greater than mine. The ironic thing is it isn't and it isn't even close. Now im not trying to gloat again but if anyone is challenged to something and then they accept and win that challenge, whatever it may be, the other person should not still be going on about it, making things up and still claiming to be better or to have won more. The fact that he is wrong on all counts does make it laughable and I should just ignore. But its the internet and if you talk nonsense or make things up people will show you up for it. I realise I can choose not to do that or do it in a more pleasant and adult way. But I have a right to reply to his rubbish.

I find the after timing really bad and I may have gloated about my winners over the past two days but to do it AFTER the races is just beyond belief. I have never known anyone after time as much as Emerald. I know I can just take no notice, and I did until I was various names, but it clogs up the forum and a lot of it doesn't even make sense. Im not the only one to say or think that.

No offence meant. I hope everyone is backing loads of winners.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 pm
Group 3 winner

seen as some have selective memory problems!-

day2

1st (6) Josses Hill 6/4 winner live day prerace tip

1st (2) Holywell prerace mentioned 2nd tip + previous tip

1st (2) Boston Bob 5/1 pre race mentioned tip previous thread tip

3rd (6) Eastlake 25/1 personal private ew small bet horse ive followed previous thread posted

4th (16) Tatenen 25/1 pre race e/w tip

i didnt do anything last 2 races yday and last 2 races today

day3

1st (1) Balder Succes 7/2 live in paddypower shop sorry lads didnt have time to post here rushing to get bets on!

1st (6) Whisper 4/1 prerace tip albeit i had just arrived home so i couldnt post it earlier!

2nd (9) Balthazar King 25-1 ew tipped 2-3 weeks ago 3 times, and today prerace tip.

2nd (4) Vino Griego 25/1 previous weeks ago thread e/w tip

i had 8/12 payouts you had 3/60 approx and thats modest estimate of your 5-7 picks! lol

the forum logs will show support for the record.

if you won anything its a hollow crown.
you can have your fake victory.
picking 7 horses per race.
your fooling noone but yourself beaky.

beaky had 3 winners after picking 5-7 horses in each race! lol

do the math yourself!

you lost more bets than you won lord knows what your stakes were!
you won a fools crown.

keep boasting all you like beaky if everybody else backed like you paddypowers shares would rocket!

funny thing is alot the things beaky calls out ironicaly he does and is himself!

Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Enough now guys. Fortunately I think it's only you two who are bothered. Drop it and move on now.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next