View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Fillies 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Fillies
A few things;

My post was an observation, not an insult. I dont really see why anyone would use that as an insult.

Previously on this forum I complained that someone called others "retards" and said it was offensive. Absolutely nothing happened to the the person who posted and there was no outcry from the forum. It was only me who complained.

Autism is not a disease as Ubar has sadly posted. To say it is a disease is offensive and shows very little understanding for the neurological and development disorder/condition. Thats irony for you.

I have worked and supported teenagers, adults and families affected by Autism for nine years. The last two of these I have never charged or claimed any money at all. On average I spend one hour a day with someone who has Autism. I have written over one hundred behaviour management plans which always need to updated or tweaked, attended hundreds of meetings voluntarily to support families in their constant battle with education, social services, housing and respite services. As well as working 1:1 in various settings with individuals who were supposedly 2 or even 3:1. I have had to go to hospital on three separate occasions due to severe incidents, all of which were just precautionary and I suffered no long term damage.

On three separate occasions this year I have moved into three different family homes, to defuse situations where the teenager or adult with Autism had become so challenging and violent that it was unsafe. Whilst in the home I was able to put structures and systems in place which improved the situation no end, and although there are blips, everyone is now happier and safer. Again I did this voluntarily after social services told each family that there was either nowhere for their child to go or that nowhere would take them because they were too violent.

But I dont know much about it. Not as much as Ubar clearly does.

I also sponsor schools in Cambodia and Vietnam which take in children who clearly have a disability, whether it be learning difficulties, Autism or another learning disability, and have been rejected by their families or school for having a mental "disease" which others might catch. You can catch Autism, Ubar.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:04 am
Handicapper

keithbeaky wrote:
A few things;

My post was an observation, not an insult. I dont really see why anyone would use that as an insult.

Previously on this forum I complained that someone called others "retards" and said it was offensive. Absolutely nothing happened to the the person who posted and there was no outcry from the forum. It was only me who complained.

Autism is not a disease as Ubar has sadly posted. To say it is a disease is offensive and shows very little understanding for the neurological and development disorder/condition. Thats irony for you.

I have worked and supported teenagers, adults and families affected by Autism for nine years. The last two of these I have never charged or claimed any money at all. On average I spend one hour a day with someone who has Autism. I have written over one hundred behaviour management plans which always need to updated or tweaked, attended hundreds of meetings voluntarily to support families in their constant battle with education, social services, housing and respite services. As well as working 1:1 in various settings with individuals who were supposedly 2 or even 3:1. I have had to go to hospital on three separate occasions due to severe incidents, all of which were just precautionary and I suffered no long term damage.

On three separate occasions this year I have moved into three different family homes, to defuse situations where the teenager or adult with Autism had become so challenging and violent that it was unsafe. Whilst in the home I was able to put structures and systems in place which improved the situation no end, and although there are blips, everyone is now happier and safer. Again I did this voluntarily after social services told each family that there was either nowhere for their child to go or that nowhere would take them because they were too violent.

I also sponsor schools in Cambodia and Vietnam which take in children who clearly have a disability, whether it be learning difficulties, Autism or another learning disability, and have been rejected by their families or school for having a mental "disease" which others might catch. You can catch Autism, Ubar.

I'd be willing to bet a substantial amount you have lied about everything you wrote above, i'd be willing to bet the rest of what i have that not one single person who has read your previous posts on the forum believe you either.

You genuinely make me a little ill.

I no longer want to post or read anything on this forum until you are no longer here.

Despicable idiot........

Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:23 pm
Group 1 winner

johnny16dar wrote:
keithbeaky wrote:
A few things;

I'd be willing to bet a substantial amount you have lied about everything you wrote above, i'd be willing to bet the rest of what i have that not one single person who has read your previous posts on the forum believe you either.

You genuinely make me a little ill.

I no longer want to post or read anything on this forum until you are no longer here.

Despicable idiot........

Then you would be wrong. You dont have a substantial amount either so why post that?

Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:52 pm
Group 1 winner

its unbelievable to think you work in the Care industry Matt with the way you treat people on this forum
If that is the case and i am very skeptical about that you should know dam better
As far as i am concerned its just unforgivable and if this was my forum you would not be welcome back AGAIN
that's how strongly i feel about it & if you are involved in the Care of the needy and vulnerable god help them if they are treated like you have treated members on this forum

Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I dont find it acceptable to call someone a retard. That is still offending everyone with a learning difficulty. Why is it not insulting to them but it is to someone who has Austism?

As previously stated I said it as an observation, not used an insult. Parents of teenagers and adults with Autism have often called me Autistic because i see things in black and white and sometimes fail to see others point of view, as Ubar has here. I'll pass on your comments re them calling me Autistic and say they should be deeply, deeply ashamed. Im sure they will laugh

I really couldn't care what you think, Paul. I know more about Autism and helping the people affected by it than anyone on this forum ever will. I turn down private work every week at good rates because sadly I dont have the time. However the work I do is done a on a voluntarily basis so that the family dont put a dent in their package/budget. You are always on my back over any slight thing. Everyone wanted you gone as flat league president but as usual it was only me who would say it. This forum is a joke anyway, hence why anyone with half a brain doesn't post on here anymore. Ooops I said half a brain. Bring back hanging.

Johnny Idar can you send me that £28 please? I doubt you have much more than that.

Night

Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4