View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 So which one is it head lad??? 
Group 1 winner

Post So which one is it head lad???
My current long form continued game features offspring descended from one horse - a brute speed horse with the head lad comment "The horse likes to lead and sulks if taken on". Quite a few of his runners and their offspring get the same head lad comment.

This example here is a breeding keeper because she is 95% potential at 3. She obviously picked up her dams trait of coming off the pace as her best running style. The head lad in the training screen says "she needs to lead" and after I try and run her on the lead in a race and she fails miserably again he tells me "may require sitting". The jockey always tells me she "failed to dominate" - ummm yeah SHE'S SUPPOSED TO SIT REAR!!!

Back and forth after every race with these two dimwits. Or is it just yet another inconsistency with the AI of version 6 of this game... :?

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]