View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Horses that go from Hero to Zero within 6 races? (Hidden sta 
Selling plater

Post Horses that go from Hero to Zero within 6 races? (Hidden sta
So I play SO7 for fun, I don't play religiously so I'm definitely not an expert but there are some things that frustrate me and I'm not sure if I'm just expecting too much from my horses. So I managed to breed what I'd say was my best horse ever stat wise, he has about 85 potential as a 3 year old, 50 Cruising and about 85 extra speed, full finish application and everything. Wins his first 3 races by 7+ lengths each so I get excited and get ready to conquer the world. His stamina says hes a 6f horse but jockeys say he's a miler. He wins his first 3 3yr old races all G1 but then his next 3 he finishes down the field well beaten in each, same jockey, distance and surface. The world comes crashing down. Is there something I'm missing? Should I be using pacifiers or he just not as good as I expected. I don't really touch the jockey instructions or anything so I'm not sure if I should be doing so. Can anyone help? me increase my knowledge?

Cheers

Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:06 pm
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Horses that go from Hero to Zero within 6 races? (Hidden
hi Sc00sh,

1- Is your saved game on manual or automatic training?

2- did you race and win the 3 G1 races when the horse was 2 or 3 year old?

3- when your jockey told you that the horse is a 1600m, did you try the horse over 1600m?

4- is your stamina bar risen from when you race the horse as a sprinter?

The game is like real life training of horses, me being a trainer years ago I can relate to the game, and not to forget that the game is a strategic game, so your not going to win every Group race that you enter your horse in, you need to keep that in mind, when you find out what your horses distance is, try and find a race to suite you horse and what he or she is carrying in weight, but first elaborate further on the four questions at the top, and everyone on here are great and helpful people, I am sure they will tell you more then I did.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]