View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Training Times 
Group 3 winner

Post Training Times
Has anyone got a list of training times for distances and ages for certain grade of races?

i.e.
5f (2yo)
Average - 1m
Good - 57s
Group - 53s

etc.

Thanks

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 pm
Group 1 winner

I don't know if it's what you're looking for but if you have a look further down this page someone has compiled a list of best times on all the courses.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:39 pm
Group 3 winner

Nah I've seen that sort of thing on my game it gives you the standard times. It's just I find sometimes you buy expensive horses and they turn out terrible! I like to back my horses and if I buy an expensive horse and back them and they're terrible, one of worst things ever lol.

Thanks anyways

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:50 pm
Group 1 winner

Not sure I'm 100% certain about what you mean then.

http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=3330

Again I don't know if this is what you looked at but it has standards and records for all of the racecourses after about 20 seasons so it should be fairly reliable. Someone in SO3 wrote about times to 'aim for' when buying horses in the auction but you'd have to search through the SO3 general discussion forum. I personally would get into the breeding, the 2yo game horses I find are generally not very good. If you can only buy the most expensive ones that go for £450k+

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]