View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post Up Your Best! 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Post Up Your Best!

Namor we had a good battle. :D

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:40 am
Group 1 winner

This is a Nice filly of mine won a G1 at 1m 1m2 1m4
and took out the Breeders Cup Classic a tough race to win in my game
I should have gone for the Guineas with her she absolutely cantered up in the sun chariot

Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

ghostzapper74 wrote:

So it's a three way tie between Not A Doctor, Ensconce and Magic Gleam? Thank God my best is on average 1/2 L+ better than Not A Doctor :D Any chance I could see the stats of the two?

In all seriousness, the fact that I only have milers at that level and most of you have all/most distances says a lot about the quality of your breeding. Very Impressive.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:22 am
Group 1 winner

just putting the finishing touches to my trialling and test the doctor against my ladies they got him good

Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:47 pm
Handicapper

Could I see their stats? I am always interested. Regarding the Trial results I gather your best horses are evenly paced? I hope to have something new to present during the weekend.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:21 pm
Group 1 winner

Jalupen mate do you have a super fast Pc i notice mine and ghosts times are about the same 137 - 138
but you are clocking in 135 - 136 range mine is a windows 8 laptop decent specs but not meaty

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

The Beast

Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:02 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

no pj the problem is my pc is not good enough to run the programme with all the add ons causing my framerate to drop,only recently realised this when mark put in the big red button but got so used to the ingame times knowing what times to beat don't really want to change it

anyway just for you heres a truer running and time

Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:09 pm
Group 1 winner

namor you will be surprised when you see their stats but will upload tell me which one you want

Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:11 pm
Handicapper

Doesnt need to be an upload. Screenshot is ok, just to see what I lost against. I am just wondering if you were running pacemakers, how many runners and of which running style, were included in those ck trials? Take Aim looks like a class horse, if you are going to do an upload you should definitely include her.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:36 pm
Group 1 winner

she hasn't made my finals as I don't use pacemakers and all my horses are exported with no running style (although they are all even paced) what I find that happens is the best horse in the race will always front run(which is no good for the league)and will trail in near the back

while she will be tested at further and used for breeding she wont be any good as a league horse

Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:58 pm
Group 1 winner

Namor wrote:
ghostzapper74 wrote:

So it's a three way tie between Not A Doctor, Ensconce and Magic Gleam? Thank God my best is on average 1/2 L+ better than Not A Doctor :D Any chance I could see the stats of the two?

In all seriousness, the fact that I only have milers at that level and most of you have all/most distances says a lot about the quality of your breeding. Very Impressive.

The only difference between our horses are u's got a full extra speed bar and mine is 90%.
I was happy because I've only bred about 50-60 milers, I only want my flat team to be competitive because I spend more time on my jumpers.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:31 pm
Group 1 winner

jalupen wrote:
she hasn't made my finals as I don't use pacemakers and all my horses are exported with no running style (although they are all even paced) what I find that happens is the best horse in the race will always front run(which is no good for the league)and will trail in near the back

while she will be tested at further and used for breeding she wont be any good as a league horse

The first year is always a learning year for all of us when the league start's. I'm not drawing any conclusion's about what running styles will be suited in So6. I'm just going to bred the best I can whatever the running style is.

I think breeding is more fun in SO6 than it was in 5. I'm enjoying watching more of my horses run than in 5 when I just got them in and got them out.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:36 pm
Group 1 winner

right we havnt seen many 2yos so thought id post the best looking one ive see so far getting very close to full bar

Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:58 pm
Handicapper

ghostzapper74 wrote:
jalupen wrote:

The first year is always a learning year for all of us when the league start's. I'm not drawing any conclusion's about what running styles will be suited in So6. I'm just going to bred the best I can whatever the running style is.

I think breeding is more fun in SO6 than it was in 5. I'm enjoying watching more of my horses run than in 5 when I just got them in and got them out.

I get your point, but breeding the best I can is either the quickest horse ingame - or the quickest horse in CK. Somewhere you have to make a decision. I think running my horses against each other ingame leads to more reliabe - as in consistent - results than running them in CK. I still rely a lot on the CK but I do wonder if ingame might not be the better choice.

Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next