View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hello, I seen this is going to be on steam in like 4 days 
Selling plater

Post Hello, I seen this is going to be on steam in like 4 days
I just learned about this game series seen on steam upcoming releases.

1. Was curious if i buy from the site now if i can get a steam key later? I Love management games trying the demo now.

2. Will the game be getting regular updates/ continued support?

Thanks,

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:26 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Hello, I seen this is going to be on steam in like 4 day
Malaras wrote:

1. Was curious if i buy from the site now if i can get a steam key later? I Love management games trying the demo now.

Thanks,

The game does get regular updates and support.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:07 pm
Site Admin

Malaras wrote:

Thanks,

Anyone who buys Starters Orders 6 this month will be able to request a free STEAM key (email in after release quoting your key). Also some will be given out to current SO6 owners on the day of release on this forum. It would be great if in return you review/rate the game on Steam!

The STEAM build and website build are exactly the same so there is no need for current players to get a STEAM key unless they want one. It is likely the website version will be updated quicker.

For everyone else who owns SO6 we are looking at a low cost way of getting a STEAM key to those who need one. It may involve a small fee as the process is manual and there is a cost. More news soon.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:53 pm
Selling plater

Mark - will there always be the option of not having Steam or are we heading towards a future where that will be the default way of accessing the game?

Steam as an additional platform will hopefully be great for getting the game more attention and bringing new players to the franchise. Personally though, I'm not a fan of Steam and I'd rather never have to use it again so hope it won't become the sole channel for accessing this or future versions.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:03 am
Site Admin

Pebbles Girl wrote:
Mark - will there always be the option of not having Steam or are we heading towards a future where that will be the default way of accessing the game?

Steam as an additional platform will hopefully be great for getting the game more attention and bringing new players to the franchise. Personally though, I'm not a fan of Steam and I'd rather never have to use it again so hope it won't become the sole channel for accessing this or future versions.

No. Selling via this website will continue to be the priority. A lot of people however will only buy through Steam these days so we need to have a presence on the store.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:43 am
Selling plater

As a Steamophile I'd love to have this on that platform. I certainly wouldn't mind paying some nominal admin fee to (more than) cover the manual work involved! :)

Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]