View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Which schedules would you recommend for ... 
Handicapper

Post Which schedules would you recommend for ...
I want to have three barns to use for breeding. I'm also looking to avoid a bug I may have with combined schedule, so I am looking at flat-only and jump-only schedules. No combined. My poor US brain handles remembering all the meets poorly anyway, unlike you Europeans who can name them all in your sleep!

I want three barns, two flat, and one jump.

Barn 1 - a US flat, so I have somewhere for the horses that dislike grass, that one is up and running
Barn 2 - AUS? UK? flat, needs all or most turf and good distance races for stayers since US is anti-stayer
Barn 3 - IRE? UK? jump only

I have an AUS flat game now, all turf but and has access to some UK/Asia races when I might see a rare dirt race. Would you pick AUS or UK flat only? Knowing dirt sprinters can get shipped stateside ... turf sprinters can stay. Not sure what to do with dirt stayers other than look at them funny. Maybe send them stateside to randomly place third in 1m4f races.

I looked at the UK and IRE jump only schedules in the toolkit and the UK one looked fuller. It needs to have a good spread of distances as it will get horses at any distance from both flat games.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]