View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Does any aspect of starters 6 cost money? 
Selling plater

Post Does any aspect of starters 6 cost money?
Hi apart from buying the game is everything free i.e. The betting and when you play online??

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Does any aspect of starters 6 cost money?
Everything is Free Online League is free you don't play for real Money you only Pay once for the game.

Gray

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Hi gray so when you go online and place a bet it's all fake money and nothing is real money?? I'm just really worried that when I place a bet on starters orders and on the online league I'm paying real money!! So I have nothing to worry about?

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Longawaited134444 wrote:
Hi gray so when you go online and place a bet it's all fake money and nothing is real money?? I'm just really worried that when I place a bet on starters orders and on the online league I'm paying real money!! So I have nothing to worry about?

No we don't play for real Money you only bet in your Game which is not real money we don't have a betting competition in this years League but when we do its a pretend Betting Competition with pretend Cash and the winner of the Competition gets a extra Slot for a horse in the league.

ITS ALL FREE

Gray

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Thank you so much gray I was worrying that I was spending loads of money!! When I was wasting all the game money betting!! It's so tempting!! So how does the online league work?? Can you place bets on your horses and where does that game money go if it loses?

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:55 pm
Group 1 winner

The game is played in a player vs environment landscape, but it is still a game, neither the money horses or anything for that matter is real, mores the pity too as I'd be a multi millionaire by now. You can go bust and no one will come round and break your legs.

The league is not part of the game as such but the horses you create in the game can be exported to file format where they can be uploaded and raced in the online game, the online game is run on a voluntary basis by a group of players, thus they only happen at fixed frequencies, one is in progress presently week 10 of 13, the next will likely be some months away.

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:44 pm
Group 1 winner

There is no betting on the online league it is about racing not gambling

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:46 pm
Selling plater

Thank you! So you are 100% sure that nothing in terms of money on the real game and online is real as I really am worried? Because I have had to restart countless seasons because I wasted all the money betting!!! I'm just worried I'm going to get a bill for thousand because of betting!

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:52 am
Group 1 winner

Longawaited134444 wrote:
Thank you! So you are 100% sure that nothing in terms of money on the real game and online is real as I really am worried? Because I have had to restart countless seasons because I wasted all the money betting!!! I'm just worried I'm going to get a bill for thousand because of betting!

You are quite safe no money once you have paid the original fee for the game so stop worrying bud just enjoy the game

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Thank you. By the way do you have any tips? Because I keep running out of money because the only way to make money is betting and betting doesn't always work!!

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:08 pm
Group 1 winner

One don't bet it is a nasty addiction and best not started :)

Read this forum these questions have been asked and answered hundreds of times before.

Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:48 pm
Group 1 winner

Longawaited134444 wrote:
Thank you. By the way do you have any tips? Because I keep running out of money because the only way to make money is betting and betting doesn't always work!!

When you start a flat game look at the legends look when Frankel is Running and bet all your money on him the jumps look for sprinter sacre these horses always win first time out.

Gray

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Hi gray I use the mobile version so I am very limited with what I can do. I don't know whether there are legends on the mobile version. And another little question how do I know if I've been playing in an online league??

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Longawaited134444 wrote:
Hi gray I use the mobile version so I am very limited with what I can do. I don't know whether there are legends on the mobile version. And another little question how do I know if I've been playing in an online league??

You wont have mate you need to upload horses and the window has been closed for the season for several weeks
you dont actually play online you run your best game horses against other peoples horses

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:47 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Oh ok I don't think I can play online on mobile anyway!! How long has the online window been closed?

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next