View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 transfer pool 
Selling plater

Post transfer pool
I emailed Mark the other day about this issue but i just wanted to see if anyone else was having an issue with the transfer pool. It seems to be broken, i end the year and on day one the horses appear in the pool, but if i save and exit the game and either start a new game or load up the old game the horses are no longer in the pool. this is making cross game breeding impossible and its kind of affecting my experience playing the game.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:14 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: transfer pool
Not encountered that myself, though have not tried since the last two updates have been trialling. There will be a lot of unhappy league trainers if he has changed that mid flight, sound more like a bug though.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:47 am
Group 2 winner

There may be another bug in the transfer pool.

I use a lot of smallish transfer pools with normally only about 50-80 horses in a transfer pool and everything is OK.

I was trying to breed long distance horses with little success and just kept exporting at the end of each season to the same tranfer pool until I had some sucess in my breeding. When I went to transfer the successfully bred horses into a new game, the last 7 seasons worth of horses were not in the transfer pool. I am absolutely sure I did everything correctly.

I don't know if it had something to do with the size of the file (324K) or the number of horses (exactly 300 horses were in the pool).

Using the same saved game I was able to tranfer horses out to a new tranfer pool, so I am pretty sure it had nothing to do with my current saved game.

It's a bitch when you finally get a breakthrough only to have the game let you down. The horses I used to breed the good horses from have been retired from the breeding barn and they are not in the transfer pool, so it is not quite back to square 1, maybe square 3.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:40 pm
Group 1 winner

This one has been happening to me for ages, pretty sure it is size related, I check each year for missing horses, once it starts it continues but not all horses are missing each year, just some, no pattern I can tell. If you repeat with the ones missed after a crash, they still do not pool, but if you notice you can usually get them the next season. Each trial cycle I clear down the whole pool and back up before starting a new one, only way I have found to mitigate the bug.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:21 pm
Selling plater

This as just started happening with my game but only with recently downloaded horse exchanges, Must be something added in recent patches and needs to be fixed A.S.A.P.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:40 pm
Group 1 winner

Personally I think they are two different issues but in the same area of the game. The feature to prevent people sharing horses does seem to have come in recently either by design or accident, have not tried it and would rather not personally so can only go by others posts.

The issue Jim speaks of is just pooling your own horses to your own pool for use in other of your own games, something most if not all league players do to harness the best in their lines, watching them vanish from the game but not gettting copying to the pool. Unless you check each pooling each year you can miss them. I first encountered and posted about that issues ages ago, least 6mths probably more, certainly well before the current sharing issues.

Last edited by Githyanki on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:06 pm
Group 1 winner

Three if you add the additional variant of the original poster with them pooling but not saving.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:10 pm
Selling plater

Have been having the same problems .... just lost 24 saved horses from games dating back over a year .... tried to reload the saved ttf file .... but came up empty

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:26 pm
Selling plater

any oney found a fix? tried to uninstall everything but nothing has seemed to work.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:29 pm
Selling plater

this is irratating me also.. poor service by the powers that be not responding or fixing the issue

Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]