View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 S05 Windows to Mac (plus Price...) 
Selling plater

Post S05 Windows to Mac (plus Price...)
Hi.

I have been a supporter of SO series for a long time. I started with SO4 and then got SO5, I also got the less impressive iOS version which only allowed you to bet (think they have since removed that) and then I got SO6. SO5 was always my favourite, my windows machine was never powerful and SO6 just felt a bit sluggish, plus I liked all the different photos of horses on SO5.

Literally poured so much time into the game, sadly my windows computer finally packed in and whilst money is so tight at the moment II have been lucky that my sister has given me an old mac to use.

I wanted to put SO5 onto it, obviously its a windows version so I tried using crossover (wine) but it doesn't really work, the images don't load properly.

I wondered if anyone had had any success in using a windows version on a mac, if so HOW did you do it?

I regretfully looked at purchasing SO5 on the mac, however its 27.99 GBP, Which is MORE!!!! than the price I paid for it in the first place... This is really disappointing and confusing (plus the website says 19.99).

Any help?

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]