View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 please fix the transfer pool 
Selling plater

Post please fix the transfer pool
when will this be fixed - and why does it no longer work? i can spend over an hour breeding etc for them to then disappear.

why has this suddenly happened?

nobody of responsibility seems to be able to respond and provide an answer.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:53 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: please fix the transfer pool
Cannot speak for the game developers, but have you raised a report in the bug section, and given full details etc etc? I for one have seen many different issues with the transfer pool posted here most of which you can easily work around, aside from the one where you want to import horses from other peoples games. With so7 in full swing work on so6 is likely to be limited so self help is probably the best help.

For example is your pool say 200 horses or more in size? If so back up the ttf file to another location, name it as it suits you and then delete all the horses on the one in your game and continue on, you may find this solves the problem of adding more, and those horses can easily be brought back over with a quick copy paste and rename (backing up the current one as you do) you may just need to incrementally back them up as you go? Is what I do and I transfer pool horses without issue.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]