View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 awkward situation 
Handicapper

Post awkward situation
hi guys, i need to let you know, that in the online league my horses are to be honest, doing more crap than they would normally, reason being i am going through some bad times here at home. my partner has finished with me, we are no more, so my head is not in the right place and i have a limited time to sort my race nominations out. I will be moving temporarily into my fathers house - thankfully he has internet etc so in a few weeks i will be back to normal and just lose most races instead of all. I am suffering badly with a form of depression but no matter what my mindset i will always have Starters Orders and the online league high up on my priotity list as it has kept me sane watching all the hard work you guys have done pay off. I am sorry, but in a week or two i will be able to concentrate so much better on the laegue and everything to do with it/ Sorry about the rant but i ust wanted you all to know that i have kept a low profile because life has taken over and pushed fun aside.......i will be back on top of it all very soon i promise - love to you all and good luck to everybody that thinks they can beat my mentor Paul :) x

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:45 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: awkward situation
No worries bruz - look after yourself and get back on your feet - personally I thought your horses were doing really well :-)

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:32 am
Group 2 winner

I am so sad to hear that bad news Jesterlaugh, life can be a bitch sometimes mate, it tends to try the best of us, keep your head up and think of tomorrow because tomorrow will come and the way you live today tomorrow will be, I am sure the pain is above & beyond you at this sad moment in your life, but you can certainly count on me & a lot of wonderful people on here being on the forum to support you in your time of need.
I am so sorry Jesterlaugh.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:45 am
Group 1 winner

Jesterlaugh wrote:
hi guys, i need to let you know, that in the online league my horses are to be honest, doing more crap than they would normally, reason being i am going through some bad times here at home. my partner has finished with me, we are no more, so my head is not in the right place and i have a limited time to sort my race nominations out. I will be moving temporarily into my fathers house - thankfully he has internet etc so in a few weeks i will be back to normal and just lose most races instead of all. I am suffering badly with a form of depression but no matter what my mindset i will always have Starters Orders and the online league high up on my priotity list as it has kept me sane watching all the hard work you guys have done pay off. I am sorry, but in a week or two i will be able to concentrate so much better on the laegue and everything to do with it/ Sorry about the rant but i ust wanted you all to know that i have kept a low profile because life has taken over and pushed fun aside.......i will be back on top of it all very soon i promise - love to you all and good luck to everybody that thinks they can beat my mentor Paul :) x

Sorry to hear that you're going through a hard time mate life just pulls the carpet from
underneath us all at times and it can be hard to take you just have to dust yourself down and
try and plough on through it life at times can be just horrible but know this i'm thinking of you
and you have good times ahead even though it does not seem like it right now.

Your a great guy mate try and keep the chin up and don't be scared to ask for help.

From now on my horses run for you bud take care and god bless.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

Sad to hear this Charlie. The sense I got when speaking to you on the phone last season was that you aren't the sort of bloke who is going to be down for too long and I'm 100% certain you'll come out the other side ok. Just remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it doesn't matter if you sprint towards it or crawl towards it. As long as you keep going forward you will make it there in the end. So take it at your own pace mate.

You've got my number if I can help or if you just need or fancy a chat. Don't be a stranger, just a call away anytime you need it mate.

Martin

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Keep your head up Jester, all the best to you my friend!

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]