View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Trainer Only Mode - Sellers/Claimers Not - Bug? or Feature? 
Handicapper

Post Trainer Only Mode - Sellers/Claimers Not - Bug? or Feature?
So, I decided to play this to give in to my urge to run horses on claimers. Somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but I had gotten my other barn to where the breeding was getting solid and it was becoming routine. I also wondered what dealing with owners was like.

Now I wonder what agreements the owners have with the tracks!

So, you get some of the horses that really are going downhill, never has any class anyway, and you don't have many chances left in them to win a seller/claimer. But I manage it! And I thought, "Whew, that's rid of that one just in time". But no!

When I win a seller or claimer, or run in a claimer and do well, the horses do *not* get sold. Not even a went to auction but no sale message. I didn't think too much the first time, but now my barn is up around 60 and I've had at least a half a dozen selling or claiming winners and another half dozen or so strong claimer seconds. And even the selling race wins, the game makes no try at sale.

If the owners are buying them back and returning them to me, just to torment me with them, at least a message? Or is it bugged and some should have gone to sale? I do get a message if a horse I follow wins a seller and goes to auction.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]