View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Please help!! 
Selling plater

Post Please help!!
I recently got bored of not seeing the correct names on the trainers/jockeys in my trainer games so I went into the program files and changed the names and stable jockeys, after gaining access to do it but now my game won't allow me to make a new save since I've changed the names?

What can I do??

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:22 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Please help!!
There is a mod that does this that you can find on the forums. If as seems to be the case you have edited this yourself I am not sure I can help you unwind aside from to suggest, backing up your game data and reinstalling the main game files.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:04 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Please help!!
You can't save the edits to the trainer/jockey files? If so you need to right click the folders you are editing and select properties and then change permissions to allow.

You can't edit these files and then continue your saved game. You must start a new game for your changes to work.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]