View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Customising Jockey Silks 
Selling plater

Post Customising Jockey Silks
Hello Forum,

I've been playing around with making my own silks and to a point this has been a success.I first used some editing software on the Godolphin blue to change these to the new MJ SHBHAM colours (sliver/grey tone). I saved the new colours for the 3d and bmp files and voila the first colours available in the selection were now the new silver ones. I Tested these out and they appeared on the front page, race cards and during the race.

So no problems editing any of the silks already present (d1-d86)

I then thought that I would like to add some brand new ones so i replicated the last available silks in the files (d86 now d87 etc) and before doing anything checked to see that they would work ok in the game. From the drop down box of silks i selected the last copied set in the list (now d87) and these appeared on the front page as my colours. However on the race card and in the race the silks shown were for d1 (the silver set i first edited successfully), so looks like they were not accepted and as default the first possible silks were used instead.

I tried a few times but the result was the same, every time I try to add anything past d86 in my folders, the colours will only appear on the front page but not actually on race cards or in races, added silks just are not being accepted.

I would be grateful if some kind soul could explain to me what is happening, is there some parameter i need to change somewhere to allow going past d86 in my folders?

TIA
Paul

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]