View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 weird symbol 
Selling plater

Post weird symbol

I keep getting a really weird symbol next to my horses on the race dec page. It is a little black circle with a red R in it. I also had another horse with a pink R which usually means I am retiring it, but I never clicked the box to retire it. Can anyone explain what the Black circle with the Red R means and why I keep getting any of these without clicking the box? I thought it might be something to do with the horse deteriorating, but the black circle with the Red R happened on a horse with very little red on the deterioration bar.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:13 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: weird symbol
Technically that means the horse is scheduled to be retired from the game at the end of season. But fear not there is a glitch on the declarations page, I get this often that marks the horse like this even if you have not selected the option, and they do not actually retire. It happens to me when I mark them to be retired to the pool but retire some others and stick them into the field, the decs page seems to get confused which is which.

Just check the actual horse via the main or training window and if nothing is showing there your likely fine, this has been happening to me for ages with no ill effect.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:29 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: weird symbol
Thank You that actually makes sense.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]