View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Cruising Burst rise after first race 
Group 3 winner

Post Cruising Burst rise after first race
Howdy

Iv'e just seen a couple of my 2yo's get around a 5% rise in CB after their first race.
Maybe this is already known, but for those that werent aware dont discard your 2yo's before their first outing if your chasing a certain % CB.

Cheers

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:39 am
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Cruising Burst rise after first race
Jango wrote:
Howdy

Iv'e just seen a couple of my 2yo's get around a 5% rise in CB after their first race.
Maybe this is already known, but for those that werent aware dont discard your 2yo's before their first outing if your chasing a certain % CB.

Cheers

I have never seen a 2yo get any increase in CB, but there is a big increase in CB when a horse turns 3yo.

Have you compared the total CB of the 3yo version of the horse with the 2yo who get an increase at 2 with those 2yo that don't increase at 2?

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:10 pm
Group 3 winner

Wannabe wrote:

Have you compared the total CB of the 3yo version of the horse with the 2yo who get an increase at 2 with those 2yo that don't increase at 2?

Currently i am trying to breed in 84% CB, i've noticed that in a 2yo CB must be at least 58% to hit that mark.
I had 5 2yo's and none of them were better than 53%, but they had the chance of giving 100% potential so i decided to keep them.
When i checked them after the first race 2 had jumped up close to the magic 58%.
They went on to produce the expected 84% CB.
Ive only noticed it 3 times now out of countless seasons, maybe because now i am looking closely at the CB trying to keep it high. Edit: Or maybe i have been staring at the screen for too long :?

If i can remember which season it was i might be able to reload it and produce some screenshots if it repeats itself!

Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:36 pm
Group 1 winner

Cannot say I have seen it change from racing, have when they age but then I try not to get too lost in the study of bars. The study of pubs however, entirely different matter.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:00 pm
Group 3 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Cannot say I have seen it change from racing, have when they age but then I try not to get too lost in the study of bars. The study of pubs however, entirely different matter.

:lol: :lol:

I'm starting to think i'm probably wrong. So many seasons, so many horses its getting confusing. :oops: :oops:

Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]