View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 SO7 Home screen and layout 
Selling plater

Post SO7 Home screen and layout
Hi

Just got SO7, looks very similar at first but can see there are new things to be learnt yet especially the breeding which looks great and hopefully has huge potential.

I want to address the simple fact of how we play and progress the game, this may already be possible. When playing SO6, whichever page you go to when you go back you have your home screen with all your horses and declarations. On SO7 its a summary of the trainer/owner with the days race meetings. I don't see why we need this info on the main page, maybe the meetings like 6 but not my trainer data. The screen is now under the my stable icon which does not have any info other than your horses so to me SO6 wins on visual already although its certainly better set out in general for everything else.

Is there anyway we could modify what we see on home screen or kind of revert back to the SO6 instant view?

I hope somebody else out actually understands what i mean, i never post on here but felt like this made a massive impact to the basic of managing the game and playing.

Thanks Jordan

Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]