View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Can't maximize Race info screen on 28" Monitor 
Selling plater

Post Can't maximize Race info screen on 28" Monitor
Noob .... again: Figured I should post separately for each problem/issue. While Stumbling around the initial screen I magically found I had a horse entered in a race and a racing form giving the race history of the other horses. Despite having a 28" monitor, this info displayed in a 10 x 16 window which could not be enlarged (maximize box inactive). Is this game restricted to a small window or is the Racing Form window designed this way and the rest of the Simulation will display full screen?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:22 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Can't maximize Race info screen on 28" Monitor
CootieConcepts wrote:
Noob .... again: Figured I should post separately for each problem/issue. While Stumbling around the initial screen I magically found I had a horse entered in a race and a racing form giving the race history of the other horses. Despite having a 28" monitor, this info displayed in a 10 x 16 window which could not be enlarged (maximize box inactive). Is this game restricted to a small window or is the Racing Form window designed this way and the rest of the Simulation will display full screen?

On The Options Page you can Click Full Screen Button right under the Screen Mode Resolution.

Gray

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]