View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 SO7 - The Next Generation 
Group 1 winner

Post SO7 - The Next Generation
I finally managed to get some decent game play in. The game gives you some real duds to start off with. I mean these horses just stink. Many restarts and the same thing. So I just auction them off and look for something at auction.

Almost everything at auction is god awful too. I did finally manage to snag a nice looking 3yo colt for 135k who went on to win 370k in prize money. Even better I took advantage of his low rating in handicaps to score mucho money in won bets. :lol: :lol: :lol: I turned 750k into 32 million! Done with the aid of only a couple of restarts.

He has a nice potential and battling qualities combination. Now to find good mares to breed him to and pray to the horse gods for something better.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:03 am
Handicapper

Post Re: SO7 - The Next Generation
Great to know there has been an overhaul of the very "realistic" betting side of the game.......... :roll:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:43 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: SO7 - The Next Generation
It would have been funny (and realistic) after you win a certain amount on your bets each season for the tinpot bookie.com to start restricting you to 2p & 5p bets.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]