View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post Up Your Best 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Post Up Your Best
Now thats one hell of a yearling out of my broodmare by a game stallion

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:03 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

See everyone the game work fine!! U can breed good horses even out of a computer stallion. :D Which was almost impossible last game.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:13 am
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
U 100 percent wrong on that, let's say I have a horse with all full bars and I send him to stud and the computer sends it's mares to him then their horses will get better bars and will improve. U can breed u own horses as well. This game has a AI where none of the other games had. If the AI taps into u gene pool then their horses will improve. I agree Gray, the ttf's should have gone for good.

I think you are completely wrong here, your stallion would be from game stallions, all computer horses will be from game stallions, game horses shouldn't improve just by sending to this stallion because they will already be good as they are from good stallions already, your point us only valid if your stallion is the best stallion on the game and every one of its offspring is as good or better than him, which is completely unrealistic.

Perhaps in the long run the average of ability amongst the horse pool will improve, but marginly as all horses are bred from game horses anyway now.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:23 am
Group 3 winner

I'm not sure u know how breeding works, every game u started by computer horses and u improve them until u cant like my horses in so 6, i've maxed them out and unlike the last game where the computer couldn't use them so the computer only got so good the AI in this game can tap into u pool and improve the computers horses . Just like my 3 times league ascot gold cup winner Coigach could put 30L into any computer horse. I think we should stop hijacking pauls topic :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:09 pm
Group 1 winner

I think your looking at it the wrong way, the computer horses will already be bred the exact same way you can breed horses so instead of them tapping into your breeding to improve themselves, your breeding will be limited to the same standards as computer horses stopping your horses from improving so much beyond the computer horses.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2