View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
 Breeding diary 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Breeding diary
I'm happy with that, is it still 6 transfers. It stays but u got to use it wisely. :D

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:53 pm
Group 1 winner

got my first full bar

Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Paul I've just started breeding on the flat and its very good, much cleaner than sadly breeding jumpers :cry: :cry: I hope mark is going to sort out the jump side of the breeding because its a mess with most stallions at stud are geldings and they will breed to game mares but wont let u and I don't think the computer has a clue who the good jumpers because they never seem to go to stud. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:57 pm
Group 1 winner

Full bars already :)

Not even brought it yet and not sure I want too why the bugs are ironed out

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:57 am
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Full bars already :)

Not even brought it yet and not sure I want too why the bugs are ironed out

Not bought it yet :shock: :shock:

Hope everything is well, theres a few bugs . Ok more bugs than the jungle but its interesting to learn a new way to breed.

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:28 am
Selling plater

Geesh full bars when I'm struggling to breed 75s

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:32 am
Group 1 winner

Am good John, my little one arrived early so sleep deprived and mega busy but otherwise can’t complain :)

Back to work next week so may check out SO7 then. Hope your also well.

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:14 pm
Group 2 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Am good John, my little one arrived early so sleep deprived and mega busy but otherwise can’t complain :)

Back to work next week so may check out SO7 then. Hope your also well.

Congratulations Josh but if you’re waiting till you get sleep we’ll be on SO12 by then

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:49 pm
Selling plater

i cant seem to breed my mares with my stallions i know you cant breed with other owners mares unless asked to but game wont let me breed with my own?

Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:04 am
Group 1 winner

Think this is by design, all breeding has to include a gamebred. Could be wrong though as I have only spent about 5 mins in the game.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:30 am
Site Admin

You can breed your game mares with your or AI owned stallions. You can only breed your stallions with your game mares. If you own a stud you may put your stallion up for offers but you only get a fee rather than the yearling. Please see the instructions.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:48 am
Group 1 winner

Wrapped my head around this today after struggling with the ui, eventually found the little ‘s’ button. Early doors but not initially a fan, failing to see why I cannot breed to game mares when the game can breed to my stallions, largely for a trivial amount compared to what auction or gambling can generate in game. Not seeing the logic of this restriction.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:21 am
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Wrapped my head around this today after struggling with the ui, eventually found the little ‘s’ button. Early doors but not initially a fan, failing to see why I cannot breed to game mares when the game can breed to my stallions, largely for a trivial amount compared to what auction or gambling can generate in game. Not seeing the logic of this restriction.

It gives the computer a chance to keep up with u , unlike last game where u would smash the computer after a while the computer mares can go to u monster colts. I'm loving it :D :D and I love the breeding stats and that. I got really excited tonight because a computer mare went to one of my stallions for the first time , she was only rated 50 but it felt great :D :D

Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:28 am
Group 1 winner

So you can prolong the challenge, by your own work, but have you actually seen decent offspring though or confirmation the game adopts your lines like this? And you can achieve this is SO6 simply by auctioning say two of every three you breed, I find often as not my cast offs go on to be better than those I keep, least in game :)

Not saying it is a bad thing long run it is just going to be about my mares to my stallions I figure, just be nice to access the game mares in the early part of the process, and by the time the stud fees will be worth something so when your horses are decent money will already be an irreverence is my bet.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:10 am
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
So you can prolong the challenge, by your own work, but have you actually seen decent offspring though or confirmation the game adopts your lines like this? And you can achieve this is SO6 simply by auctioning say two of every three you breed, I find often as not my cast offs go on to be better than those I keep, least in game :)

Not saying it is a bad thing long run it is just going to be about my mares to my stallions I figure, just be nice to access the game mares in the early part of the process, and by the time the stud fees will be worth something so when your horses are decent money will already be an irreverence is my bet.

I've only taken my time ( I just plan to play one game) and whatever comes out of it for the league then so be it, I want to have some fun with this game unlike last where it was just playing for the league but if AI works like it should then yes their horses should also improve as we go along. My way of thinking Josh is to let go of some of the horses so they get mixed with the computer so to give it a helping hand at the start .. I've started a mini barn for the computer , I've got one sire in my barn just to breed for computer horses and I plan to call his offspring with the first letter Y so I can follow all his offspring to see if the AI works properly and I hope so because u will get more fun out of the game. I'll get back to u lot to see if that's how it works out. I've had my second computer mare to my horse :D :D

Actually so far its been easier to find mares in the sales than colts .

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next